Lexus GX460 lease

Now that is a winning leasehackr swagger! F*ck him haha!

1 Like

I checked incentives listed at autobytel. They don’t list loyalty rebate and rebate for those affected by takata recall that is mentioned on Edmunds website. I called LFS and they said ask dealer. Dealer naturally said they do not know. Who can answer it and does it benefit dealer to conceal this info?

Dealer profit per car deteriorates as price transparency increases. So, yes the dealer wouldn’t love it if you knew every profit center at the store. In some instances if you had an uneducated buyer who did not read the lease paperwork, the dealer could swallow the rebates as profit. That said, if you call enough dealers and ask the same questions, you should eventually reach the correct answer by consensus of different stores.

Tax, reg, and dealer fee were paid upfront, none of it went to cap cost reduction.

Was this 0 out of pocket or did you put down 6k - I couldn’t tell sorry.

@vhooloo, how early Lexus usually pull ahead ? Do they just offer to get the car back or they want us to sign a new lease. How about Infinit?

Only thing out of pocket was $2550 in MSDs.

Geez, dealing with this lying sack O XXXX for more than 5 hours at a local so cal Lexus on a GX460. 5 hours and not a single quote - yet he wants the details of my competing offer.

Can the community please let me know what they think of this deal? 2018 GX460

Vehicle Price: 

$57,417.00

######Co Name Savings:

$5,546.13

########Co name Price:

$51,870.87

Sales Tax (estimate):
+
$4,028.44

Smog Abatement Fee:
+
$20.00

Tag/Registration Fees (estimate):
+
$418.00

Electronic Filing:
+
$29.00

Other:
+
$29.00

Flat Add/County Fee:
+
$10.00

Documentation Fee:
+
$80.00

Balance Due (estimate):

$56,485.31

0 out of pocket except 3850 MSD. Payment $536 per month (I believe includes tax). What do you think the payment would be w/o the MSD? rough estimate OK.

PS - the price quote is not from the 5 hour no quote dealership.

Why did you stay so long? Walking out usually has them chasing you across the parking lot.

This was via nearly 40 emails back and forth.

20 characters 20 characters

1 Like
![91C525E2-54F1-4CB9-8568-BA615EDFA052|375x500](upload://2p09tdSbMIqs0UznjC9Wc4ypCfv.jpeg)

Is this a good deal!?

So good, it’s not allowed to be posted?

1 Like

Terrible. Way too much to pay upfront.

So bad the new software did not allow it to be posted. 5k down? Lol

removed…

Any hack to get reserved account status without actually moving the money there? E.g. like signing up for Citigold but not actually depositing the funds?