Lexus GX460 lease October

I dont think so…

12 extra months @ $100 in savings is $1200

Tires and brakes are about that…

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response. Savings by switching to 48 months would be over 5k. ( $120 x48 payments). Cost of tires and breaks as you mentioned is ~1k. The savings are substantial but am missing something here. Input is appreciate it
Thanx

1 Like

hahaha I cant believe I messed the math up that bad :confused:
Whoa now…Thinking too quickly I’ll admit it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this based off the calculator numbers? I think you didn’t change the residual value. If you are looking for 48 months you will need to go to edmunds and find out what the RV and MF to input into the calculator.

1 Like

Hi
You have a point about the change in the RV ?
I can’t find a way to figure out the RV at 48 mounts. Can some one help to figure out this percentage value RV
Thanx

Head over to Edmunds and ask for the RV/MF/incentives for the lease terms you’re interested in

1 Like

for 48 months typically the RV and MF both will change, this is just for ref from back in April

you can ask for current numbers at Edmunds forums

1 Like

Thank you.

Nevermind at 48 months RV is 50 %
It make more sense to go with 36

So here is the final deal. leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Lexus&miles=12000&msd=6&msrp=59954&sales_price=52040&months=36&mf=0.00045&dp=0&dealer_fee=670&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=21&sales_tax=8.265&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

K I don’t feel as crazy

I didn’t think there was any way you could save that kind of dough lol

1 Like

Might want to check on how many MSD you can really do with the MF being low to begin with

1 Like

You can probably do 5 MSD if the base MF is .00045

1 Like

5 MSD = 0.00005 , 6MSD = 0.00001.
I wen with lowest possible.

This GX price before rebates close to 6% below Invoice. Do you guys think there is more room here to bring the numbers down ? Also will it be possible to get the 2020 GX model with similar or little higher prices?
Thank you

Are you a Morgan Stanley Reserved client (greater than $1M under management), if so, sometimes they enhance their bonus offer this time of year on the GX model. 2 years ago was $5000 for a couple of months. Currently it’s only $1000.

1 Like

That’s just the the LH calculator which theoretically defaults to .00001 if it’s gone negative. .00045-6*.00008= negative

TFS won’t allow any negative MF

1 Like

I see. Will try lowering MSD and see if there is any change in numbers.
Thank you

Here is the final signed deal. I used 6 MSD
Thank you all