Lexus getting out of lease early help needed

The reason is i want to buy a CPO Porche. I was eying that specific car for a while and finally got a chance to get it for a reasonable price. They don’t have room anymore to help me with Lexus payment in full, but will do half… I would not mind if I just return and pay $486 x 3 + disposition fee. I am totally ok doing this $2,000 payment to get rid of it earlier (Porche will pay half). My concern is due to earlier accident that at end it’s not $2,000, but a few thousand more bill.

Your paying for it in the new loan. Like @Dkphan said, get inspection done, fix the minor wear n tear that needs to be fixed. Prepay the 3 months. Call LFS and let them know that you are getting another car and wont like to drive it anymore. They will tell you the options and most likely they will tell you to initaite a lease return through a dealer.

After return, you will get a separate invoice for the disposition fee and thats about it.

It’s been clarified for you before - you won’t be charged for damage because you fixed it, period. You may get charged for wear/tear, if any. Like @mani_is_kool said - half of your payments will be rolled into Porsche loan. And like others said - just park it for 3 months if you want be sure about early termination (or clarify with Lexus).

What about get the Porsche now, have the Porsche dealer credit the Lexus payments off the Porsche sale. Park the Porsche in your garage and don’t drive it (resist temptation) and pay the Lexus monthly as you drive it. Then turn it in and you have your Porsche waiting for you.

Right. Who wants to drive Lexus with a Porsche sitting in the driveway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like