Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

Nope, no incentives on the 2019’s. The $1750 is only good on the 2018.

My dealer just says call for price on every single new car, really annoying. God I hate Knoxville, I don’t think I’ve seen a single good dealership around here.

Been looking at IS and was hoping the 6k off, as indicated in the beginning of the post was going to happen, it didn’t. Only 3K off in my region (Los Angeles, Ventura County)

Yup, you won’t get anywhere with Knoxville dealerships. They’re all pretty small and can’t give good discounts. Their service isn’t bad though (at Grayson BMW and Harper Audi), nice people.

I have a c300 so ill be visiting the dealer soon for my 10k service. Haven’t been there yet so I guess well see.

Guys I am pretty clueless on cars but am hoping I can ask what is I am sure a pretty basic question.

We are deciding between the RX 350 with Premium package with MSRP of $52k, and the RX450h with similar features and MSRP of $56k. I have found out that for 36/15 in SoCal, the current MF/residual is .00055 and 53% on the 350 and .00065 and 55% on the 450h. I think I’ve worked it out that if we were able to get an 11% discount on the MSRP on both, the lease price would actually be close to the same, because even though the 450h is $4k more, the higher residual means its lease price is not much more. With the fuel savings from the 450, it actually means it will cheaper to lease.

I appreciate that a dealer may be more willing to offer a larger discount on one than the other but otherwise does my logic sound roughly correct?

Yep, I am looking at similar numbers here in Colorado and the 450h makes more sense due to savings on gas. I have driven them both and the 450h also feels like a more special car. Don’t forget to use MSDs to lower your monthly…

1 Like

I received an email today from a LA county dealer advertising $4750 incentive on the IS

I believe the MF in SoCal is .0007 and Residual for 15k Miles is 56 for the 450h. I can’t seem to find any dealer right now even hitting 10% off on this vehicle.

Hi Socal,

I asked and received these figures from the edmunds.com forum today for zip code 90012. Are they wrong?
350: .00055 MF and 53% residual
350L: .00025 MF and 53% residual
450: .00065 MF and 55% residual

Interesting to know that there are not much discounts on 450h. Might mean I have to go for the 350…

It looks like you and socal59 are talking about different terms in months and mileage allotment. For 36/12 (at least in Colorado) which is the sweet spot term in months here are the numbers:

RX 350 - 55% RV and 0.00055 MF (6 MSDs to bring the MF down to 0.00007)
RX 450h - 57% RV and 0.00065 MF (8 MSDs to bring the MF down to 0.00001)

@enigma367, you’re correct with the new numbers. Mine were from June/July before July 10th. Now to find that discount. :+1:

they finally put up the golden opportunity sales event on their website:

are you in socal? i would love to know the name of the dealer?

looks like 2018 ES 350 has $6000 lease cash, at least in the South Eastern region. Combined with the fact it’s a model being discontinued and should yield some nice discounts. Sprinkle in some MSDs and maybe loyalty, could be interesting.

Longo Lexus in LA is really good, and Jeff at Newport Lexus in SoCal

My zip code is 38104. The public lease is showing 3500-5000 down with payments still above 400 a month for most models. Not sure how far lease cash will help on that. Curious to see what people start seeing deal wise.

Hi. I know that the Lexus Golden Sales event started. Does anyone have additional info such as % off, RX 350’s, and what the extra incentives are?

There is an active topic on the Golden Opportunity event, have you read that one? Search box on the top right corner is your friend…

1 Like

Search and read Friend…

1 Like