Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

What did they mark the car down to and did u pay tax down ??
Thanks
Hope golden opp does better

Looking for a Lexus lease deal as well.

Quick question does the Lexus Cash and Lease Cash stack together?

And how much do you guys think the golden opportunity sales event will add on top of these standard rebates?

*info below is for 2018 Lexus 350 AWD

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you PM dealer info? I’m interested in a similar MSRP Lexus RX450hl

I’m in the same boat. Got a 2017 Lexus RX350 last October for $1650 drive-off @ $350/m. Great car, but Vroom offered me $40k while my payoff is $35.1k. The Vroom price basically covers all running and acquisition costs and gives me a slight profit. Just signed the paperwork to sell it yesterday. Hard to turn down a $500 profit for driving a car for 10 months.

Onto the next deal.

2 Likes

No. Lexus cash is for finance. You also can’t use the captive finance arm for the Lexus cash, which is a bit odd…

Offer available on approved credit to very well qualified customers through Lexus Financial Services and participating Lexus dealers on a new 2018 ES 350. Cash back available from Lexus, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Offer not available when financing through your participating Lexus Dealer and Lexus Financial Services.

I’ll try to look for the letter they sent her and find out…

Very nice! What are you getting next?

@Eurocayman1 I have no idea. What are you looking at?

No tax down. Only 1st month payment.

Lexus of Rockville. Maryland.

Thanks a ton, it’s appreciated!

can someone expand on what this entails? there’s already a regional offer going in my neck of the woods thats set to expire 7/9. not sure if it will be replaced with something better. also not sure if these golden opportunity events are nationwide, or rotate around regions.

Yes, it is a national program and it will start on 7/10 after the current program expires on 7/9. Lexus has two major sales events every year, Golden Opportunity takes place in the summer to clear previous model year cars before new model year cars start rolling in and December to Remember to hit their annual sales targets before the year ends. Chances are the lease and purchase incentives will improve over the existing program but don’t expect anything crazy, Lexus is not exactly struggling to move cars…

1 Like

Part of those events usually incl Lexus making your first payment in addition to other incentives

for what car? im in market for a RX

No idea, Enclave, Tahoe, GX460 to lease and used Land Cruiser or LX570 to buy, my next deal has to be a really hood one. I accepted Vroom’s offer so they are coming to get the RX350 next week.

I leased an RX350 F Sport last August and i want out, i got an offer from Vroom to buy my car so i’m selling It to them.

the ES 350 …

FWIW I got 18% off msrp on an es350 in June including the 3750 lease cash. I was over mileage and had the 3 month pull ahead and didnt want to wait. This was on a luxury package model sticker 46+ .
I would think they will go deeper by the end of August.

Awesome. I’m still in process with Vroom. For whatever reason they need me to call LFS and ask them to fax the payoff info to Vroom.

I haven’t found any good leases, but worst case I’ll pick up a used CR-V (or something else just as boring) since I’ll need a family car. Was looking at the Tiguan and while I like the car, the current lease doesn’t appeal to me too much.