Levante Lease help

Year: 2018
Make, Model, and Trim: maserati levante base
Months/Annual Mileage: 36 12000
Zip Code: 11901

ok, according to the dealer, Maserati did away with all their lease cash.

They are offering me 7% off msrp for the levante $82555
and the lease program is as follows

53 pct resid at 36 months
MF .00025

they said they took away the cash but lowered the MF. are they full of **** or is this a good deal?
I see posts where ppl said 12 pct off

Terrible deal. Run as fast as possible. You should be aiming for at least 10% off before negotiations.

I would look at buying used because they have one of the worse depreciation. Or look to swaplease one. Most people I know who drive one complain about the mechanical problems they are having (not to mention high service costs). But at least you buy used most of the poor manufacture work has been corrected.
If you anybody who goes to broker auctions, ask them for a bid sheet on those cars. You will be amazed how low they go for at auction. I got an after auction list from an auction in Fontana California a few months ago and Cadillacs, Jags and Maseratis sold for so much less. After two years these cars are going for less than 50%. Of course the used car dealerships mark them up but after a few months on the lot they drop them down.

1 Like

Good points, the dealer did agree to go 10 pct discount. He’s swearing the other lease cash has gone away and instead they lowered the money factor to .00025 which is definitely a good MF. They won’t budge any further. I contacted a broker and he gave me a payment that was within 5 dollars of the discount at 10pct. So this car will be in the 900 dollar range a month. What else could I get instead?

Lease hacking is research and waiting game. If you are not in a rush walk but make sure they have your contact info.

What else can you get in the 900 range ?

yes, what else would be more fun to drive in that price range

Sporty SUV for 80K ?
Stelvio Quadrifoglio
F-Pace SVR
Cayenne S
Trackhawk
I’d pick any of them over a Levante.

Unless you’re in a rush, wait it out. Deals will come

(2017 but you see what I mean)

also:
BMW X4 M40
Merc GLC43 or GLC63

900 a month? Go for a Land Rover …
If you want something that can be hacked, mercedes benz gls

All of those examples will lease terribly, worse than even this Levante deal for sure

I was actually quoted 1189 a month w 4500 out of pocket today in the Ramge Rover Sport, or a Velar for 649 w 4500 out. The Velar was a 66K MSRP and the Sport was 78K. Those leases suck. Could retail purchase for the same thing pretty much. I drove the MB GLE and it was just ok, I actually thought the Belar was more sporty.

RR Velar kills it aesthetically but is not a very spirited driving experience. What about the Levante appeals to you? The luxury? The sportiness? There are many worthy SUVs with nice driving characteristics that could work depending on what you want. With Maserati you are overpaying for a logo basically, the car is not particularly special.

Rover leases suck. I liked the Maserati but I’m worried about reliability

You want something fun to drive and reliable ? Used NSX ?

https://www.offleaseonly.com/used-maserati-levante.htm