Lets try this one more time! Need lease w/ neg eq trade in

It’s still a BMW. I had a 7 series that was fine for years, then warranty was up and the turbos were leaking and traded in for this car. Got swindled into financing it with balloon payment instead of leasing it. Also had a X5M and it had electrical issues. Never having one out of warranty ever again.

As for the equity, whether I trade in now or in a year, it’ll still be the same $10K-$12K equity, and with these coming off leases, the market is about to be flooded, and with that the values. So that’s why I’d rather do it now. Had a 4 series and the value dropped $5K in 4 months because the auctions became so saturated with them.

So the idea is to get something for 2-3 years that I’ll be content with (QX60/Explorer Sport), hopefully save $50 a month so that at the end of the lease, I can start fresh and not make the same mistake of financing a BMW.

Financing a BMW wasn’t the problem. It sounds like you didn’t think through keeping this car and never had the intention to. Financing would have actually been smarter in this case so you could just own it. You are throwing out $10-12k plus whatever you have paid on the car. By this point you could have bought a BMW CPO or any other car.

You have spent nearly $30k in less than 3 years and have nothing to show for it.

It’s not a BMW, but you can get this one for very little down and with very low payments. Just think what the neighbors will think when you drive up in style ! The towing company said it’s all set up for your pull-ahead !

3 Likes