SoCal 2018 Lexus RX350/L Deals, Need Cars Gone

Do you have any GS 350 AWD?

Any deals on the RX450h for me as well, please pm.

Thought I made this clear in the original post but unfortunately these deals are not valid outside of California. Thanks

I think its 4k for the 19 and 6k for the 18. Idk how you ran it, could just be a typo

Was a typo, 4k rebate not 6k. I ran the lease with 4k already so deal was correct

Yeah no worries, I was confused as I did a gx deal two days ago at 4000 so I was about to get on the phone and start yelling at some people.

1 Like

Thank you for the catch

My dealer needs cars gone today to hit a bonus, please text me if you are in LA/Socal and ready to go on one of these deals.

Have a spreadsheet?

spreadsheet?

I will be uploading new deals tomorrow.

4 Likes

Sorry guys, was way too busy today. I’ll post new deals when I get a chance either tomorrow or Monday. I won’t be doing a spreadsheet as our deals change way too often and are typically first come first serve. Thanks.

2 Likes

how’s December looking?

Message me regarding IS350 F Sport AWD. 12k/36 months with only 1st month and fees. Need the car to be registered in Texas.

1 Like

Any December updates? Interested in IS deals.

I am looking to get a NX or RX tomorrow. Can you please send me your pricing for those. I would need it ASAP as my wife already worked out a deal with a dealership and about to sign.

A car bought in California needs to registered in California or towed to the border, which is such a hassle that I’ve never met a dealer that will do it. You can reregister in Texas after.

Don’t they give you temporary tag for a few days? That’s how I purchased my cayenne in 2016.

They do. You can get a one time drive permit that allows you to drive through the state without paying state tax.

Sorry for the delay, posting a few now