Leaze.Deals October | Mercedes | Best deal: 21.1% OFF C300 $307/mo | DAS: bank fee/doc fee/registration/taxes/MSDs

All deals can be viewed here:

Located in Ohio. Can ship anywhere.

Deal MB1L:
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW C300 4MATIC
MSRP: $47,375
Monthly Payment: $ 307
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1,072
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: 0.00051
Residual: 58%
Available Incentives:
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 11.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=7500&msd=7&msrp=47375&sales_price=37375&months=36&mf=.00051&dp=0&dealer_fee=250&acq_fee=495&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=-295&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=19.5&sales_tax=0&demo_mileage=7103&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Wow this could have been exceptional if MB ever offered decent incentives. Is the $1000 incentive purely lease cash? Are there any other applicable incentives like loyalty/conquest, grad, etc?

Lease cash. No other incentives besides fleet as indicated in the post.

Is the C300 still available? Can you PM me pics?

Ever see any Ohio deals for an e class wagon? Or GLS suv?

Sir I literally just posted. If you see the car in the post - IT IS AVAILABLE :wink: I’ll pm you pics

I’ll have some decent deals on e wagon soon

Please PM me when they hit. Local and can pick up etc

Could you also pm me pics? Thanks.

PMed both of you.

What car are you interested in? I have E wagon deal right now.

Small update to the first post - these can only be leased to Ohio residents.

What’s the wagon deal. I’m in Ohio, no loyalty though.

This car will be available in a few days, so I am waiting for October programs and will post it ASAP.

1 Like

Wagon was sold, unfortunately (not through me). I still have a killer C300 loaner deal, someone please grab it!

Is anyone able to sell 2019 C300s right now? The couple of dealers that I have been working with have stated there is a recall, and they are unable to sell them until they are fixed. They have no ETA on parts to fix the issue.

Looks like my dealer can sell them.

Any SUV deals left? OH resident

I PMed you.