Leaze.Deals October | BMW | Best deal: X1 xDrive28i $278/mo | DAS: bank fee/doc fee/registration/taxes/MSDs

Yes, still available.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply! Can you send me car Pictures? Thanks!

Deal OCT9N: I’m interested in this deal. If the car is available, can you send me the pictures or car details like trim, exterior and interior color. Thanks!

Anything like this X5 still available?

I was about to make a dig on BMW Ann Arbor, the most uncompetitive dealer I have ever experienced, but seems like ‘ol Mo got himself demoted…guess not enough people signing his take it or GTFO 4% off demo deals :man_facepalming:

@kubikdanon maybe they’re worth another shot :slight_smile:

https://www.bmwofannarbor.com/dealership/staff.htm

BMW Ann Arbor is the worst dealership ever lol. Never had any luck with any MI dealer, to be honest.

2 Likes

Hi, I am interested. Can you please send me the details?

What details do you need?

Price drop on X1! Deal OCT6L. $277+tax+inceptions.

Interested, what is the color, package and miles on this vehicle.

PM sent 101010

What color interior and exterior? I am interested in that lease.

Mike

I am interested also about that X1. What color exterior and interior?

Gray on black.

Price drop on 530! Deal OCT2L. $399+tax+inceptions.

Hi sent you a PM. Haven’t heard back. I am in Ohio, looking for a 540. Thanks

Hi Kubikdanon,

I am a Florida resident. Is this deal still available? If yes, let me know what all the charges I need to put in to get this deal.I prefer 12k or 15k miles/year on the car. Also, let me know the shipping costs if possible.

Thank you,
Vivek Arya.

Hi Vivek,

Yes we can do the deal with you being out of state. Please check the calculator. You can change miles and add your sales tax to see your final numbers. I will need your zip code to give you an exact shipping cost. Please PM me with any questions you may have.

1 Like

OCT11L 15% off X3 loaner! Grab it someone before month’s end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have the picture for the X5