‼ Leaze.Deals December | Mercedes | Best deal: GLC300 $378/mo | DAS: bank fee/doc fee/registration/taxes/MSDs

Wow. Killer deal. Nice one!

Is this deal valid for CA residents also?

Valid for anyone :slight_smile:

I would, but I heard that the tech on the A220 is better. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Do you mind posting any pictures of the car?

Sorry I don’t post any pictures of the actual car before broker fee is paid!

1 Like

Highly recommend working with Kubikdanon. Worked a great deal for us on a new BMW. Very easy to work with and got us a deal we otherwise couldn’t get.

2 Likes

Looking for X5

Wrong thread :wink: But I PMed you.

Deal update on MB1L. 22.2% off and 24 months vs 36 months. Someone grab this one!

Hi I’m interested in this C300 deal - wondering (1) if you could ship it to GA 30340 and (2) what’s the price if 36 months/10k (was only able to see the 24/7.5k price in excel. Thank you!

Can ship anywhere! 24 months is cheaper, is there any reason you want to go with 36 months? Either way, please adjust residual for 36/7.5 to 58%

What are the options included? What colors are available?

1 Like

I PMed you.

How much is shipping to CA?

Around $1,200.

Hello for the C300 could you please pm me 1) no msd what would be the deal look like 2) do $0 due at signing what would it look like. Thank you

Please use the calculator link. You can set MSDs to 0 and click sign & drive to do exactly what you want.

1 Like

Thanks I have checked the options…would you be able to help on other vehicles…potentially looking to get into an i3 in cincinnati ohio

Unfortunately, I don’t have i3s in my available inventory :confused: They are really hard to come by here in the Midwest. You’d better look into some east coast deals if you want that vehicle.