🔥 Leaze.Deals February | BMW | 330i xDrive $326/mo+tax+inceptions | Z4 sDrive30i $381/mo+tax+inceptions

Ugh you can’t? What kind of amateur hour crap is this? Anyone and their mother can get stores to lose thousands to move a brand new x3.

3 Likes

I am open for a loaner with 16.5% off but in the color and option I wanted, the X3 loaner that @Bostoncarconcierge is offering is not a good fit for me.

any x5 now? thanks

Any deals on 2020 X3? Chicago Area

Sold! Thank you.

I have a deal on 2019 X3 :slight_smile:

Do you still have the 530 (or something similar) available? Have Loyalty and current BMW with lease about to expire.

Thanks!

Yes, still do.

Small update on 330… 18% off! $311/mo+tax+inceptions. Someone please grab it :slight_smile:

Is this available??

Everything you see is available.

@kubikdanon is the 2019 530xi above available? Can you get numbers on the deal with no MSDs?

Yes, still available, as I said in my previous post :slight_smile: Please adjust the calculator and set MSDs to 0.

@kubikdanon got it thank you. Sorry relatively new to this. Very interested in the vehicle. What state/do you ship? Trying to outweigh the benefit of flying/driving vs shipping it. Also, do you happen to know the color combo?

Can you post some info on the 330i? Which color, specs etc, my current lease is ending in 2 weeks? I need to get something very fast.

how much more with 15k Annual Mileage?

Please open the calculator and change miles from 10k to 15k to see the difference.

What are the specs on the 330i x-drive?

Do you have the color combo on the 5 series?

Guys, if any of you are seriously interested, please PM me for more info.