Leaze.Deals December | Chevrolet | 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe Auto $272/mo+tax+registration ($0 drive-off)

Decided to expand into some other brands :slight_smile:
Will update this thread later. Will post to my spreadsheet later.
Here is my first Chevrolet broker deal (broker fee is $500):

Deal CHE1N:
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe Auto
MSRP: $38,480
Monthly Payment: $ 272
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00028
Residual: 64%
Available Incentives: Loyalty/Conquest ($1,500) [Included], GM Supplier ($750) [Included)
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

6 Likes

With all the people in the Midwest moaning and wailing about not being able to get a good LT1 deal with the current madness, this should go tonight.:heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

10% off is pretty outrageous :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, and tack a supplier discount onto this and this would be cray cray…As if it isn’t already at sub 300 with no drive offs.

Why is this still available?!?

Give us more @kubikdanon :+1: glad to see you working GM deals again.

Idk how this isn’t gone with all the hype around LT1s right now lol

No dealer aside from myself is going to even match this (and I only do CA deals)

Someone in the midwest needs to pick this up ASAP

1 Like

This should not still be here…has our entire midwestern LH contingent completely abandoned the Internet?

@johnnygraham

1 Like

Yes they have haha - Ask me how I know

Hey where is this located? What color and options? Thanjs

I second Ralph haha…it’s astonishing how much Midwest has dropped off since early November.

1 Like

Or the classic “@JD81 (or other broker) has BMW’s listed for x% off can you do x+1% off???”

2 Likes

This is pending for now. I will have the same MSRP car available today/Monday with a little less discount too :wink: Stay tuned.

@johnnygraham I will PM you once I get details on the new car!

2 Likes

@johnnygraham here you go man. This is way better than where you were getting.

2 Likes

Just updated my first post. This dealer can provide friend of GM discount (GM Supplier) that gives you $750, so everyone qualifies. Get it before it’s gone :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does supplier mean, and conquest is a lease in the household any brand?

GM Supplier - additional discount available for GM leases.
Conquest is a lease in the household of any brand, correct.

1 Like

Thanks, if your company is one for supplier, what do they do to confirm it to get the discount?

You generate a code on the supplier website and can verify with a paystub or work ID

2 Likes

Thanks, I qualify. So tempting. I have a 2021 C8 hardtop convertible being built. I am in January’s consensus, will be built in Feb and I will have it a few weeks later. I am so tempted but don’t need a 4th car, second RWD sports car lol.

1 Like