Leasing CPO 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S - Advice Welcome/Needed

We just upped our pricing to 13% off prior to the $7500

5 Likes

It is a very bad idea since Porsche has a national lease special on new Tycans with $100k MSRP: $10k down and $999 a month.

1 Like

You mean this deal? The payment excludes tax, title, registration, dealer fees and maintenance.

3 Likes

Yes this deal is a lot better than the one he is getting with a used Tycan

I am going to guess that the deal below is much better.

2 Likes

Would it be possible at all to lease a Taycan in the next 12-15 months for a reasonable price? Currently have EQS
($117k MSRP) for a great monthly rate of $650, but it seems Taycans are not as hackable as other EVs?

Lol, taycan is not gonna come for anything close to that. You’ll probably have to be at least at $950 a month with minimal DAS and even then, the car is gonna be less optioned than a Sonata.

1 Like

Anything is possible.

1 Like

The 13% off includes the $10K non-cash credit mentioned in the national ad for $999?

Why not just message the broker privately?

1 Like

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I went to the dealer, liked the car (I should note that it has Mission E wheels), was able to slightly shave the list price down from $74,845 to $72,845. Am for sure not leasing it, so buying is what I’m looking at. With $12.5k down it’ll be $1,422 for 60 months, so $97,820 in total payments.

(Now there’s the entire extended warranty they are pushing on me. I know that’s an entirely different issue, but based on my current research I’m going to probably get it through Porsche instead of Fidelity, but before the CPO warranty runs out, not right now.)

Dude, stop yourself. You’re being your own worst enemy here.

1 Like

Dude, please just pay a broker fee and be done with it. Or see @wam22. Don’t get screwed dude.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

1 Like

that is…not a good idea. The Taycan is depreciating HARD right now

What was the original MSRP?

It was $140k back when it was purchased.

Good deal for the MSRP in the current market. If you do buy it, either sell it before the battery warranty is up or get a warranty that covers battery replacement. I think we are at/close to the bottom of the used Taycan market, but 2020s will see a big drop in 3-4 years when the battery warranty expires.

1 Like

Thank you @wam22 !

14% interest?

You must really enjoy lighting money on fire