Leasing/Buyin under an LLC or INC

Hi there, have anyone being able to lease/buy under an LLC or INC by itself without putting yourself as a guarantor?

I have dealt in the past with Lexus, VW, Porsche, Audi and currently Toyota where I have my cars under my company but they have always asked me to be a guarantor.

Las week while I was at a Jeep dealership in Miami servicing my Wrangler I met with a friend that currently drives a Charger Hellcat and he told me he was able to lease his under his INC company, dealer did not even ask him about his SS number, no credit run, nothing.

Have anyone being able to do it with the above mentioned banks or any other one?

This will be possible with two finance sources used by FCA stores: Chrysler Capital and Ally. Provided the LLC/Corporation is established a lease approval in business name only is possible.

Both Chrysler Capital and Ally also offer third-party guarantee programs – meaning that although you are a second singer on the credit application and are personally guaranteeing the lease along with your company – the lease will not report on your personal credit unless the company were to default. In this case the vehicle will be registered in the business name only, just as if it wasn’t a third party guarantee deal.

With Toyota you can do just in the business name. You will need to submit 2 years of business tax returns and TFS can open a line of credit for you. I have several companies with lines of credit and no guarantor that I help.

1 Like

They are telling me that it changes the leasing “special” rate