Leasing audi q5

Msrp 55740, discounting my car 7900 plus they giving me an additional 1k rebate, 39 mo lease, 10k per year, 1266 drive off, 552 plus taxes

Wait, you have $8k equity, is that correct, so $9.2k down, $552 + tax?

If so, run away!

Yes, they taking off $8900 of Q5 primium plus. Is this bad deal?

Post this for help:

Equity in trade
MSRP
Discount before incentives
Money Factor
Incentives
Sale price of car

I don’t think that is what he is saying. The total discount is 8.9k with rebate.

I say this in the nicest way possible, but leasing Audi’s rarely offers a good value as their depreciations are so bad grown men cry. I’ve owned Audi, but usually pay cash for one coming off lease. I let someone else take the bloodbath.

Audis aren’t really leasing any worse than their German counterparts these days.

Only difference is bmw has a few models that were just updated so the outgoing generations were getting blown out, especially the loaners.

That’s just not accurate. Porsche and Audi are the worse German brands to lease by a mile.

1 Like

That’s not really true. RV is lower but the MF is as well for the Q5 VS X3. You can see the deal I got on my Q5. Overall X3 will probably be a little cheaper but Q5 has all wheel drive, leather, car play, etc in the base model. It all depends on the month and if you have loyalty.

I think you should be able to get another $1000 -$1500 more in discount but that’s pretty much it…
In my experience you get what you pay for, I have leased 4 Merc., 2 Bmw and several Audi’s. Don’t get me wrong, Bmw & Merc. are good cars but Audi is just a better product in my opinion.

1 Like

The RV will go up if you insist on 36 vs 39 months. Ask what the MF they are using us and consider MSDs.