Leasing an Older Year Macan CPO

Let’s say that purchasing a new 2020 Macan is a little out of my price range, and let’s further say that all the reviews and reliability ratings all say that the past 3 year Macans are great vehicles. Wouldn’t it make sense then, to lease a 2018 or 2019 (I even see a few 2017) CPO with 4k miles or some such? Your thoughts?

And also, how do you do the math on that? Do I just ask the Edmund’s post for a residual on a new car that’s 2 or 3 years old? Just thinking out loud. Obviously I’m not very smart. I went to public school. Thank you.

@fredyge94 & @stellarauto both have what you’re looking for in your area. If anyone is going to make a cpo Maycan deal happen on his forum in NJ, it’s probsbly them.

Absolutely a great idea to lease a pre-owned macan as you will save a ton of money. If you do, go with a 2018 or 2019. Older ones will not lease well. I know that @stellarauto had a crazy PO lease posted on a 2020 and I am not sure if he still has it. A 2020 will have higher residual nd thus he is able to do a better lease on that but I currently do not have any PO 2020 in stock.

Here are some that I have posted. Please let me know if you would like for me to customize it for you.

Yes, thanks for the info. I’ll message you. Just curious, are the residuals on a CPO based off the original MSRP still?

1 Like