Leasing a new car

Hello everyone my name is Sam, I’m a new member on here. My current lease is ending on October 8th and I’m looking for a car to lease. So far I’ve driven genesis g70 2.0 and I really need like it but car was out of my budget.

Msrp was 42k and after 3k rebates etc they were asking 2k down payment and 490$ This deal seems pretty high. And Im wondering what can I get for 2k Down and 250 to 350$ monthly payment.

I am ok with demo cars so do you guys think I can get bmw 330 etc ? Thank you

My location Orange County Ca

The “Shared Deals” section has lots of closed deals. Read through it and see what others have been able to get.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any updated deals for GENESIS i dont know why :slight_smile:

Because there aren’t any. Being in SoCal you might be able to score a deal on a 430i GranCoupe loaner.

But NEVER put money down, especially not $2k!

Why did it seem ‘pretty high’? Don’t just blindly payment shop. Get comfortable with how a lease is calculated and learn how to get there, or if it’s even possible, on vehicles you’re targeting.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?context=category&context_id=6&q=Genesis%20in%3Atitle%20order%3Alatest&skip_context=false

1 Like

Why because I’ve checked a couple of deals on here and eve thought msrp was high than genesis they got it cheaper than me without downpayment

Are you saying you think $490 is high for a g70 or $490 is high for a $42k car?

Plus 2000$ downpyment

Ok, are you saying you think $490 with $2k das is high for a g70 or are you saying you think it is high for a $42k car?

based on my experience so far definitely expensive and I’m here to learn more all about this lease hack tips

I gave you the key my friend, up to you how to use it.

1 Like

That G70 lease is very high. I was offered a deal less then that ($470)for the 3.3 sport with taxes and fees upfront 36/12. That was the dealers first offer.

how about down payment ? Also car was 2.0 not 3.3

1. welcome
  2. if you have read past posts, you’ll see we aren’t here to do all the legwork on everyone’s lease, you need to do that yourself
  3. as suggested, search for past deals. If you don’t see any recently, there haven’t been any
  4. read the faq, get the residual and MF from edmunds on car you want, check truecar/cargurus/etc to see what they sell for, and plug it all into the calculator to see what’s possible. If it’s out of your budget, look at something else.
  5. do test drive at some point so you aren’t price shopping a car you finally drive and hate. The g70 and 330 are both sport sedans but quite different.
  6. my buddy has a g80 that is up and tells me Hyundai seems to be throwing incentives at current leases to return but nothing really advertised for new. They don’t lease well.

When you have a deal you want checked, post it with all the relevant details for feedback.

Good luck on your next lease.

1 Like

There was $0 down payment, due at signing was about $2,500 (NY Tax, First & fee’s)
Also I know he original was on a 2.0, I was making a point of how much cheaper the 3.3 lease was. considering it is almost $13k more.