Leasing a Honda Accord 2020 Sport 1.5T

Hello,

I am looking to lease a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T. What is the money factor with a 800+ credit score? The residual value is .60 and I am approved for a $500 loyalty credit.

What would be a good lease payment for 10k/36 month with tax included and no money down? I am in Florida. The selling price is around $24,500.

Thank you

Check edmunds forums for the MF

There is a FL broker for Hondas. Maybe a dealer as well but I’d compare at least 3 different dealers/brokers before you make a decision.
From what I’ve read on this site, edmonds.com posts all MF and RVs in a forum on their website. Good luck!

Try @mani_is_kool who is a broker who does Honda deals in FL. Heard a lot of great things about his work on behalf of this customers.

1 Like

Thank you Car009, I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hi Jonathan, did you end up finding a Honda Accord Sport you were looking for?

Yes I did. Thanks.

$287/ month

$1500 DAS (includes 1st payment, tax, deal fees, tag, transfer)

I was also able to sell my 2017 Honda Accord sport lease and make $950.

2 Likes

I think you paid a bit much for that lease. The $950 profit on your 2017 will offset your lease payments, but personally I wouldn’t lease that car unless under $265 a month. Anything over $300 is just wayyyy too much for a sport 1.5 accord.

2 Likes

I checked the Leaseharckr threads for any Honda Accord 1.5 lease under $300 with zero down/drive offs/customer cash and there are none. At least during the past few months. I know I tried to get my friend into a EX-L with no Navi with zero down/zero drive offs and discounts under $325 and couldn’t.
Honda’s are a bit tricky when buying or leasing for getting solid deals. When people ask for help with Honda’s I tell them used ones (12-24 months old) are expensive and its best looking at new.

OP did not give us nearly enough information to be able to compare the broker deal and his deal.

Based on the post he provided and the broker thread (which was closed), it looks as if OP is within a few hundred dollars of that deal.

I’d say if he’s happy with the deal then it’s more than good.

1 Like

I saw a very similar post today about someone selling almost the same vehicle to Carvana (with similar numbers) but was a 2017 and they made money on the deal. Can’t predict next 2-3 years but if trend continues for late model Hondas, he’s probably going to be sitting pretty. :+1:

I’m pretty happy with the deal considering that I used the $950 profit to pay part of the DAS. I tried 5 different dealerships in the Miami area and they were all much higher in price. I was very surprised that the 2017 Honda I had held its value and I was able to make a profit with 27k miles on it.

The car is really nice by the way!

Could you share the dealer you got this deal from?

Braman Honda Miami.

I was able to agree on $330/month on 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T no out of pocket costs just the first months with 12,000 miles. The the out the door would be just first months payment $330 for 36 months. Is that a good deal?

At the risk of hijacking a thread; did you already sign for this? If so, just enjoy the car until the end of lease and come back before you sign the next deal.

Anything above $300 is far too too too much.

Nothing was signed @StingerTT. Was browsing through the forums but I haven’t seen anyone get a lease offer for less than $300/month @Traderx.