Leasing a c300 2020 ..possible to sell lease?

So I got a really good deal on a white2020 c300…50k Msrp paying 505 a month + 4K or so in msd.

The problem is I am super tall and just have a hard time fitting in the ride. The car has like 500 miles on it and I’m in a position where I love the ride but it’s a lot more snug than what I need.

Any thoughts on what I can do here? My lease went active in mid-September so I’m about 40 days in.

Note that transferring your lease is not an option with MBFS.

MB doesn’t allow lease transfers. So selling to Algo/Carvana/Vroom is your only option. but it will be a big hit (4 figures hit).

Yup. This is going to cost a lot of money to walk away from.

how tall are you btw? I’m 6’5" and C-Class is okay for me. E-Class is sure better.

Also 6’5 …but its just a hair too small for me. I’m ok with keeping it; seems like unless I’m willing to take a significant 4 digit hit it’s by far the best option.

I wouldn’t call a $50k C class with MSDs for $505 “a really good deal.” More like average deal.

1 Like

^^ Fair point.

Your best bet is definitely going to be to enjoy your new C class.

Buahaha will do I love it.

Keep it then. Depreciation is not linear, but youbpay linearly. So for the first two years or so you are paying ‘less’ than it depreciates and you owe more. especially assuming all the fees that went into total cost.

it doesn’t hurt to check with Carvana to get an idea of what it costs, but I would assume its no more than 40k but you owe 48 in payments and residual.

If that was possible, everyone would lease for 48 months to lower monthly and walk away after enjoying new car for 6 months. and lenders would switch to non-linear models when the first month payment is 5k, and then it goes down to 1k the second month and slowly decreases to nothing the last month.