Leasing a 2023 Toyota 4runner SR5 Premium

Yes, I’m using Safari too. I will try Chrome. Thanks I appreciate that.

Well, the reason I think they’re high is because through perusing around I picked up what the RV and MF numbers are for others from different zip codes were saying. Like in NY state and CA they seemed to be a lot lower. But I’m not a pro by any stretch. Just a surmise.

The rates on edmunds are from April …

The only person who would know the rates is James but that appears to have not gone well

1 Like

I just posted a new discussion on Edmunds. I intended to just continue the discussion that was already taking place on the SR5 Premium but for my zip, but there was no way to do it except to open a new discussion.

Not sure what you mean.

Part of what your seeing def gets in the weeds of leasing. Southeastern Toyota Financial (SETF) isa different entity than Toyota Financial Services (TFS). SETF historically has slightly higher rates than TFS. When your seeing NY and CA, they very well can have a slightly different RV and MF.

As Jim has mentioned several times in various threads any market is a little tough to lease a 4Runner and get a “good” deal these days. That’s due to several of the ingredients that make a good lease not being “there” on a 4Runner and they haven’t been for a while. Lack of incentives and dealer discount along with a high mf can’t offset the high rv to quite “make” it a deal. Although I haven’t checked recently, it is often the case that 2wd will have a slightly lower rv than 4wd, making it even worse for the buyer though very slightly better on mpg’s.

2 Likes

Well thank you for that. I do appreciate your help.

Also, I haven’t read anything from Jim. Could you please send me a link to what he has to say. Thanks!

I have 4x2 sr5 prem 4Runners to lease under 600. If you just follow the directions I can help you. But don’t call me. Follow instructions. Text your information and I’ll send a quote. You won’t get a better deal then I offer I guarantee that by $1000s

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

@Lady TEXT the dude above. He’ll get you into the car without you having to do much at all

1 Like

Jim replied below and is a well respected broker on this site who as you can see operates primarily or at first contact via text message. If after you see some numbers I’d imagine he’ll jump on a call with you.

LH also has a review page for all brokers that you may want to look through to get a better understanding of what they do.

Ok. Thanks.

He hasn’t responded.

Give someone a little time to respond. Maybe he’s picking up his child from daycare or on another line. It couldn’t have been more than 5 minutes.

1 Like

Bruh, give him a minute.

LOl ok. Thanks.

Ok. I’m not in a hurry. Still navigating through Edmunds!

Have you ever leased before?

Seems like we are headed here anyway.

It might be avoided.