Leasing a 2023 Toyota 4runner SR5 Premium

I am brand new to Leasehackr. Could you please tell me what money factor should I be looking for on a 2023 4Runner SR5 Premium? 36 mo, 10K mi/yr for zip 28704.

1 Like

Look on Edmunds or be a Super Supporter.

4 Likes
1 Like

OK, thank you. I really appreciate this information!

Hello. I went to Edmunds forum and looked for MF and RV on the Toyota 4runner SR5 Premium, but I wasn’t able to post a question. There were replies to others’ questions, but they were all in far away zip codes. Could you please tell me, how do I find these numbers for my zip code? Very tricky to navigate through that site.

Hello Jaxon. I went to Edmunds forum and looked for MF and RV on the Toyota 4runner SR5 Premium, but I wasn’t able to post a question. There were replies to others’ questions, but they were all in far away zip codes. Could you please tell me, how do I find these numbers for my zip code? Very tricky to navigate through that site.

Is it AWD or fwd

If you are indeed in the correct forum for the current model year, because older model years, that no longer lease may be close to questions, you do need to login before you’re able to post a question on Edmunds.

If you want to drop a link to where are you try to post a question we can confirm if that’s the right place

Someone can verify this. But this is what I see
SR5 premium awd

They’re never going to learn how to do it for themselves next month, or for the next model, if you continue to spoon feed them

4 Likes

I see other people’s questions and the moderator’s responses. But there’s nowhere to post your question.

That’s a high rate. It seems lower in CA and FL. Is the rate pretty much the same across the whole SE?
Thank you by the way.

3 Likes

two wheel drive, not four.

I did sign in. I have an account with Edmunds now. I still can’t post anything.

Still no where to post

Hmm.

Visited with Safari…

I don’t remember my password and it isn’t saved. The password reset link on Edmunds.com isn’t working for me either.

Switched to Chrome, changed my PW and got right in.

Maybe try a different device or browser.

What makes you think the rates are high?

Because other MFR lease rates can be much lower. Toyota leasing sucks ass.

1 Like

No no I get that. I’m asking her why she thinks it high if she doesn’t even know the rates herself

Like where is she getting FL rates from