Leases in Central NY

It was just for numbers to work. I don’t shop payment I shop numbers. If MF and resid and incentives with excellent credit bring me to a real number then that’s what I want. I’m tired of unrealistic deals. These comments very helpful. I’ll do what what said as I did do that in the past. Send out emails with my numbers and I was just amazed as to how the salespeople didn’t listen and appeared new and didn’t return emails. I’ll be nicer perhaps :slight_smile:

And I see I do need to be targeted and specific. So thanks!!

What car is OP trying to lease?

Most cars do not lease well. This is truer now than it has ever been.

So unless you like looking for needles in haystacks, you need to look at only the makes/models that lease well right now.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to see what’s leasing well and narrow down your search.

2 Likes

I’m from Syracuse, I went to HS with Billy Fucillo’s kid. I’m sure you can get a yuuuuuuge deal somewhere :roll_eyes: :face_vomiting:

I don’t understand what you’re saying about ‘shopping numbers’. You should know all of the numbers before you talk to a dealer and know what a ‘good deal’ or ‘good monthly payment’ for your chosen vehicle is, but it sounds like you’re just shooting from the hip asking for quotes. Sales people don’t want to talk about MF or RV because they usually don’t understand how a lease payment is calculated and it doesn’t help them sell cars, and there’s really no need to get into the weeds. Keep it simple. Based on what you’ve said it sounds like you’re asking what a dealer wants you to pay, which again is going to result in a number which is good for them 99.9999% of the time.

Govt fees/taxes, base MF, RV and incentives are out of everyone’s control. The variables to a lease cost are selling price, MF mark up and dealer fees. Email reasonable but aggressive monthly payment+DAS offers to dealers with a yes/no and you’ll save a lot of time for everyone. If they ask how you got the number, you can send them more detail. Use signed/asked deals on here and broker offers marketplace as a benchmark for selling price and calculate a monthly payment/DAS based on your own circumstances.

Post a calculator link to a vehicle that you’re interested in or a comparison of the deals that you’ve seen on here to your numbers so that we can understand what you’re trying to do here… These random monthly payments don’t really mean anything to anyone.

1 Like

I remember those Fucillo commercials when I went to SU, they were on all the time.

You want 2021 NX300h $45k unit for $399/m. 36/10. Just first month due on delivery Come to Westchester

1 Like

That was funny! Huuuuge. Ok thanks so much. I totally get this and will do. Syracuse!!!
Gotta tie in getting rid of the Alfa Romeo, too. Hoping the new deal will include it. Thanks again!!

Now that is an idea. And a nice trip!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.