LeaseHero's SoCal Lexus Specials (December)

Any RX350 deals with base model and BSM for under $420 with tax included?

Yes! Feel free to pm us for the link!

Our link for Lexus is now posted publicly!!!

As always, let us know if you are interested in any of these vehicles! PM us, E-mail, call, or text at (949) 524-9543 or (714) 881-2719 (Please call/text only one of us (text preferred)). leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero’s July Lexus Specials

UPDATED for July!

As always, let us know if you are interested in any of these vehicles! PM us, E-mail, call, or text at (949) 524-9543 or (714) 881-2719 (Please call/text only one of us (text preferred)). leasehero@gmail.com

RX350???
The most popular model remember?

Its there! Click the SUV’s tab!

Wow these are some solid deals.

2 Likes

Great pricing !!! keep up the great work :+1:t2:

1 Like

Awesome. That ES F Sport deal is fire. A great value for all the features.

:bat:

2 Likes

Texted the 949 number

1 Like

@26-2, @SunshineOC, @anon92897398 Thank you guys for the kind words, looking forward to getting some Lexus love this month among all these BMW deals :rofl:

@MrCPA Received and responded to!

1 Like

The $2000 drive off amount that you have listed in the spreed sheet (i.e. 2019 Lexus ES350 F Sport) what does that include? Just first month, DMV, Acq Fee, etc. or does that include some cash as down payment? Thanks.

Are there ever any Demos or discounts on an LC500? I know it won’t be a 1% car but what is the best “deal” you have seen on one of these?

what are the added specs of the 350 F sport? is heated/ventilated seats standard on those? great deal!

@dealguy It includes all that you have mentioned, depending on the car it may have very little cap cost reduction to round out the numbers!

@Blink2814 That’s a tough car to hack. Haven’t seen any good deals myself and personally think the LS F Sport is a much better value.

@who8me2k7 It’s got blind spot and park assist additional!

When will you be available? Didn’t really understand your text.

1 Like

I’ll be back in town the 11th!

No MSD’s on quotes?

Coming soon!

1 Like

Do the numbers in your spreadsheet require that I currently hold a Lexus lease?