LeaseHero's SoCal Infiniti Specials (February)

Added QX60 Luxe pricing!

Shout out to LeaseHero who helped my friends get into this beautiful QX60 Luxe yesterday! Way better pricing than local dealers could give us, one and done. Highly recommended.car

2 Likes

I actually got VPP through my employer. You can ask if your employer is VPP.

Loyalty through employer? That doesnā€™t sound right.

Loyalty and VPP are different though. You can get VPP through your employer, but Loyalty requires an Infiniti in the household I believe.

LeaseHero, please send to me Qx60 lease numbers

Any more Red Sports available? Thinking about an AWD?

Hi Eugene, they are posted in the ad!

I have one white and one black remaining, both RWD. The graphite just sold!

Thanks. Which packages / options do they have?

Iā€™ll pm you to make things easier!

Seems like great deals! My wifeā€™s BMW X3 lease is up in November and weā€™re looking into an SUV with third row seating. Hoping there will be some similar deals on the QX60 Luxe at that point. In the meantime, I was going to sign up for the VPP program and I saw some sites that say my company qualifies, but I canā€™t figure out what the company code is. Any idea how to look that up? Thanks!

Youā€™ll need to go here:

https://www.insidenissan.com/vpp_form_wizard_d_inf.psp

Click the link below the form if you donā€™t know your code, and enter your work email address. They should email you shortly after.

Oh thanks! I didnā€™t see that link before! I put in my company email address and unfortunately no luck even though I saw it on a list somewhere. I guess Iā€™ll have to track down our benefits site and see if they mention anything. I noticed that you can be invited by an infiniti employee. Any possibilities for that?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on our benefits site!

Is there any benefit of signing up for VPP now or should I wait until I plan on buying in November?

From my experience, signing up yourself is useless and the dealer wonā€™t even take it. Both times I got an Infiniti, I had to show proof of employment and the dealer signed up for the VPP certificates themselves (maybe to ensure it is 100% valid).

ah, good to know! Thanks for the heads up. Right now the QX60 LUXE is on the top of my list of cars to consider when our lease is up. Just want to make sure Iā€™m ready. :slight_smile: Anyone know when the hybrid will be available. Iā€™m sick of paying for premium gas. Even with the drop of prices itā€™s like $60-70 per tank.

My son is a veteran (within the 24 months) and I still own a g35 from 2003, will I or he qualify for VPP and Loyalty?

1 Like

Do you know of any lease deals in Southern California for the qx60 proassist and essential? I have 2 payments left on my current Infiniti qx60. 36 months, 10k mi/yr, $1500 or less at closing?

2 Likes

Updated for March!