LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

whats the payment on the 530e loaner without the loyalty incentive?

@Kerry That was a typo! The more loaded x3 is 49k msrp! Fixed

@Gooru Add 1k to driveoff or 30/mo for no loyalty!

Can you please send me the BMW X3 details @9178226151.

August specials no longer available, but September ones are even better :sunglasses:

Let us know if you’re interested in one of these hot specials or our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

5 Likes

Incentives are valid till the end of 9/4!! Please do not message us asking for “September numbers” just yet. Link will update 9/4 and it will be the same link as always with some slight modifications in the format :slight_smile:.

Thank you for understanding and looking forward to another great month with the LeaseHackr community :tada:

Added a crazy M760i deal, under the 1% rule on a V12!!!

For all other cars:
As always, PM/Text/Email us for our private BMW spreadsheet or check our our public Lexus spreadsheet (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 leasehero@gmail.com

2 Likes

you sure the x6 is 11 leasehackr score?

It is a rough estimate hence the “~”. Btw, your selling price, mileage, money factor, and registration costs are incorrect :blush:

A bit of off-topic, but what the hell is going on in California? Why don’t we see anything comparable to these deals in any other state (apart from occasional NY, NJ deal pop-up)?? Tell us what is your secret haha!? Is your dealership earning some sort of environmental credits on these deals by leasing efficient dynamics stuff and later selling those credits to corporations to make profit? :smiley:

I think its car dependent, people in other states are getting 12%+ off of x5s and 10%+ off x7s no problem but in socal dealers are acting like theyll go out of business if they hit those numbers.

@bobnecat We work with numerous dealers so it’s mostly just a SoCal thing :joy:. Competition is high here and there’s a lot of money in the area so with high volume, comes low prices.

@badmoonrising I believe the previous user was discussing how good the pricing is in SoCal rather than how bad it can be. The two examples you stated are bad and unfortunately, that is the case since SUVs are in such high demand. The X7 is noticeably more expensive around here as many wealthy families will happily walk in and pay sticker while in other states we have seen 10% off as the market of buyers is much smaller. Everything else, however, SoCal tends to have the best pricing :blush:

1 Like

Do you still have access to the Loaner 2019 BMW X6 sDrive? I only drive 5-6k miles a year. Could it be done with a lower 7.5k miles yr? What colors is the exterior & interior?

My current lease is up in less than 3 weeks. Its an Acura MDX, so I won’t qualify for $750 loyalty.

Scott
1 Like

It’s still available! Unfortunately for the X6, the lowest mileage I can do is 10k miles. Your Acura would qualify for conquest which is the same as loyalty pricing for the x6!

Feel free to pm me or text me at 7148812719 for further details!

Updated the sheet with enhancements! M850i coupe is under 1k now for the first time ever and I got a huge batch of sub 150 a month i3 BEVs with just driveoffs and msds DAS!

Let us know if you’re interested in one of these incredible specials or our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

2 Likes

Just texted 949-524-9543 requesting the spreadsheet, thanks!

Spreadsheets updated for October! Same link as always for those who have it, for those who don’t, what are you waiting for??? :rofl::joy:

Stay tuned as I’ll be adding some blowout X7 v8 and M5 deals later this week!

Let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

Looking forward to the X7 and M5 blowout deals!

1 Like

Do you know if you will have any 540i M Sport loaners?

@Vadiksf415 No loaners, but I have some great new deals on them!

To those who messaged in the thread (before they’re sent to landfill), I have PM’d you the link!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

X7 50i and M5 both posted, sub 1k a month for the first time and well-equipped vehicles!