LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

I still have 530e’s available at great pricing! (lowest in these forums)

Can you send me a DM with any white i8’s you have available? San Francisco buyer. Current lease with Ford.

1 Like

Sure no problem! Sent!

I sent the link to all 3 of you, but please refrain from commenting on this thread for the link.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

BIG Enhancements across the board with the most notable on 2019 3 series (sub 300!), 5 series (specifically the m550i!), X4, and X5!

If you already have the link, the updates will be published within 5 minutes of posting this comments.

If you don’t, contact us now to get it!

As always, PM/Text/Email us for our private BMW pricing spreadsheet or check our Lexus spreadsheet publicly! (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 leasehero@gmail.com

I sent the link to all 3 of you, but PLEASE refrain from commenting on this thread for the link and message us privately. This thread is reserved for general questions that are not just “please send me the link”.

LeaseHero:

As always, PM/Text/Email us for our BMW or Lexus spreadsheets (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 leasehero@gmail.com

1 Like

Justin @ Lease Hero is the real deal! Just picked up the i8 roadster last Friday and it was easy peazy…

Thanks Justin!

Drew

13 Likes

Beautiful car Drew👌

1 Like

Drew, it was a pleasure working with you! Congrats on the beautiful car!

Thnx Man! a deff head turner

1 Like

Any more i8 coupes left? CA resident, current BMW lease and Audi owner.

Yes we still have some! Call/text me at (714)881-2719

Refer to main post.

For other cars:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Refer to most recent posts.

Not valid anymore

How much more in monthly for no loyalty ? Any conquest $ ?

1 Like

No conquest on 4 series, I’d honestly say go for a 3 series instead at that point!

Got it ! But what’s the add on for no loyalty on the 430i ? Since the pricing is so good :facepunch:t2: