LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

Yes we have some m4 manuals if youd like to pm us!

Thank you guys for helping us become the Number 1 seller for BMW i8s this month and last month in the USA. We greatly appreciate each and every one of you!

Just got one more white/black i8 coupe in (frequently requested)! And I got a bigger discount on this one for slightly cheaper payments!

Won’t last long!

NEW 2019 BMW i8 Coupe

White/black

MSRP: $15X,XXX
Monthly Payment: $840 /mo + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2k + $6300 MSDs
Months:24
Annual Mileage:7500 (add 70/mo for 10k)
Residual: 65%
Incentives: $2465 Lease credit, $1500 Loyalty included
Region: California Residents Only
Leasehackr Score:~16

What would this be for 12k miles?

140/mo more!

What’s the penalty for over mileage? Is it .25/mi? If so, it’s actually better to get 7.5k/yr and buy the extra at the end.

30 cents, I do a tad bit of a rough estimate on these.

Edit: @Electrifi38 did the math, paying the overage is cheaper

1 Like

That is usually the case, but there has been instances where it’s actually cheaper to go the penalty route (ie NSX and I believe Tesla).

1 Like

EDIT: Guess it is true on the i8 :sweat_smile:

I believe you are incorrect. The cost per mile is $0.27 (10% discount from the contract $0.30) if purchased from BMWFS before the car is grounded. Assuming a two year lease (consistent with the offered deal), the cost to purchase 9,000 miles is $2,430. That dollar amount is less than the 2% residual hit jumping from 7.5k/yr to 12k/yr on a two year lease for any car with an msrp greater than $121,500.

2 Likes

@Electrifi38 is right. I miscalculated earlier. Even paying the penalty at $.30/mi, it comes out cheaper at $112.5/mo vs $140/mo pre-paying at inception.

3 Likes

I stand corrected! Thanks for doing the math @Electrifi38. From now on, 7.5k miles seems like the best way to go for these!

Though it is fundamentally cheaper- if you add the beta for the commitment of the lease… I’ll just shut up right here- investment analysts…

You lost me @Alex

3 Likes

Start of the Memorial Day Blowouts! Only have 2 of these at this pricing!

1 Like

What are the specs on the bluestone one?

It has a tad less options, but itll be cheaper!

What color is the interior?

Text me (714) 881-2719

Check original post or most recent comment for updated specials :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’re interested, pm me or call/text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!)

1 Like

@LeaseHero the i8 still available? Any White on white. Non-California resident

1 Like