LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

ALL LOANERS SOLD! Thanks guys! Will see if I can add anymore before month end :innocent:

Edit: jk X5 available again, client got declined

Black on black X5 loaner is available once again! Pricing is as follows:

MSRP: $65,XXX
Monthly Payment: **** /mo + tax
Drive-Off Amount: 2k plus msds
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Residual: 57%
Available Incentives: 1250 loyalty included
Region: California Residents Only

Text (either of us), email, or pm us for more questions!

Arya - (714) 881-2719
Justin - (949) 524-9543
Leasehero@gmail.com

EDIT: SOLD

Our famous spreadsheet is NOW updated for February! Same link as always for those who have it (no need to ask for it again), contact us ASAP if you haven’t gotten it yet.

Specials on a ton of 2020s! Money factor went up a tad, but we still have incredible deals!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at

Arya - (714) 881-2719
Justin - (949) 524-9543
(Please only text one of us)

Or shoot us an email!

Leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

Facebook - Instagram - Yelp - Leasehackr

1 Like

can i get the Payment Details for Toyota Highlander the one listed

@2rj this is our BMW thread, feel free to contact us directly for other car manufacturers!

Another blowout 3 series loaner deal!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in this specials or our private spreadsheet of new car specials, pm us or text at

Arya - (714) 881-2719
Justin - (949) 524-9543

Leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

2 Likes

What is the int/ext color on this?

Text us or pm us for more info!

Enhanced A LOT of the pricing on 2020 models. Added some blowouts for X3M and X4M as well! They’re looking real :fire:

As always, let us know if you’re interested in this specials or our private spreadsheet of new car specials, pm us or text at

Arya - (714) 881-2719
Justin - (949) 524-9543

Leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

1 Like

I am in Oregon. Since you don’t ship, I would have to purchase in person then drive it up?

Did you read the FAQ? It is answered there.

1 Like

@Liquidforce - There you go.

1 Like

Hi,
Do you have current offers and stock for i3? I am in bay area but can collect socal. Dealers here seem not to have stock.

Also, could you share spreadsheet via pm?

Thank you.

1 Like

No more i3s, ever. Sure I’ll pm the sheet!

I know there won’t be anymore 2019 i3, but there is still going to be a 2020 model coming into dealerships in the next few months, right?

I’m not trying to be conflicting, but I’ll be ending my 2nd i3 lease late this year and am hoping to get into another when the time comes. Hard to find info on this topic.

The i3 has been discontinued

1 Like

There is still hope. People continue to say these have been discontinued but I have strong reason to believe these are not leaving (yet). They are working on upgrading the battery right now. Various auto suppliers have been told this platform will be extended.

Since the new Mini Cooper EV uses the i3’s electric motors and battery pack, it’s strongly rumored that it is effectively the replacement for the i3 at a ~$20k price reduction. Despite that, it’s likely still more unit profitable as it uses a conventional platform vs the i3 CF one. Far less residual risk as well.

1 Like

UPDATED for March. Similar pricing to last month (which is a good thing!)!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in any of our loaner specials (in main post^^^) or our private spreadsheet of new car specials, pm us or text at

Arya - (714) 881-2719
Justin - (949) 524-9543

Leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

2 Likes

UPDATED for April. Apologies for the delay, the pandemic has slowed things down. Lower money factor and enhancements to 2020 7 series and 2019 m850is!!! They’ve gotta go!

As always, let us know if you’re interested in any of our loaner specials (in main post^^^) or our private spreadsheet of new car specials, pm us or text at

Arya - (714) 881-2719
Justin - (949) 524-9543

Leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

1 Like