LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

UPDATED 1/7/21

Let us know if you’re interested in a specific model or our private spreadsheet of specials, pm us or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543 (Please only text one of us, as both myself and my partner can assist you the same way!).

Updated frequently, and please refer to FAQ. These are non-negotiable and bottom line .

Lease Hero’s BMW Specials

Loaner Specials Coming Soon

We will still continue to post loaner specials and other deals on this ad, so check this ad as well as our spreadsheet often!

FAQ

1. Can I have additional info?
    It’s laid out in the spreadsheet!

2. Can I do 12k/15k?
    Yes, 1% residual adjustment for 12k, 3% for 15k

3. Do you have other cars like this?
    Of course we do! The cars listed in our spreadsheet are all just a guideline. We work with numerous dealers across California, so whatever car you’d like, we can make it work!

4. Can it be shipped?
    Unfortunately, not.

5. Can you do out of state deals?
    Unfortunately, not.

6. Which dealer is this located?
    Each car is located at one of our in-network dealers across SoCal. Due to phone calls our dealers have received, I cannot disclose dealer info without customer commitment.

7. Do you guys work with other manufacturers?
    We do!
    BMW - Lexus - Mercedes-Benz - Rolls-Royce

leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

Facebook - Instagram - Yelp - Leasehackr

LH Color-100

7 Likes

Do you have the updated offer for 2019 BMW X3 Xdrive with the new May specials?

I’ll be adding a few of those within the next day or two! Stay tuned :slight_smile:

MSDs are back in SoCal?!

They’ve been back since January for all customers of BMW!

2 Likes

Hey man!

I shot you an iMessage but for some reason they are not going through. We were speaking about my trade-in with my M4 and getting into the i8. Any other way to get in touch?

Thanks!

1 Like

No 530e? I believe official BMW lease got $60/m cheaper

@nafis Just sent you a text back not too long ago!

@boozinix No 530e’s currently, should be getting some soon though!

1 Like

@LeaseHero Look forward to it, let me DM you.

1 Like

Added some X3’s and a 4 series due to popular request!

Looking for an i3 lease, any offers?

No i3 offers currently! Pricing isn’t as aggressive with 2018 i3 support being dropped :frowning:

Any X5/X6?

JUST ADDED 2 i8 Coupes!!!

[quote=“LeaseHero, post:1, topic:125383”]
NEW 2019 BMW i8 Coupe

SOLD

ADDED 2 more CRAZY deals!

3 Likes

What do you mean by support for i3 being dropped? I thought they have recently released an update version with bigger battery for 2019? Or am I missing something? Thanks

2018 i3s are no longer leaseable.

Got it, thanks. And you don’t see any 2019 coming up in your stock in the near future?

PM’d re: i3 Deal

We do have some! They’re just not as aggressive as the 2018’s. You can pm me for more details.