LeaseHero’s SoCal Rolls Royce Specials (October)

wow cali always with the crazy deals, good luck!

1 Like

The CPO lease is def interesting

1 Like

Made a mistake on the cpo, had it set on 2.5k miles. Quotes been adjusted for 5k. Quotes on the 2018s still remain as is, and Rolls is willing to cover your second payment so after driveoff, first payment isn’t due till 5/31 ($3k savings!). All specials are only valid till April 1st. April 2nd is when lease support is dropped for all 3 of these.

Just want to say you are crushing it LH!

2 Likes

Soooo anyone scoop up ???

1 Like

For he is the Kwisatz Haderach

Fuck i wish i checked on the weekend.

1 Like

The Ghost sold! Not to a hackr unfortunately, but maybe we can get the other 2 to someone off here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Quinn Still available till the end of the day! April 2nd is when lease support is dropped for these cars

Crazy deal on the Ghost, kudos to @LeaseHero! Funny we were talking about you guys getting deals on RR last month, LOL !

1 Like

can i do it in illinois and pickup from cali?
14 ghost i am interested in

Pm me, we can discuss

UPDATED for APRIL, 2018s dropped support, but CPO program looks good this month!

How does maintenance/warranty work on a 2014 or 2015 CPO ? Is that included or are you on the hook for any issues that pop up ?

Oil change/service and Warranty for 2 year/unlimited miles on all Rolls-Royce CPO

It’s a 5 year old car at this point and it’s done a bulk of its depreciating.

You’re paying almost 100k for the lease. I wonder what the current selling price is and the RV…

Programs stayed the same for Rolls, so pricing remains!

Edit: Slight enhancements for June

Why are people so excited over this deal? You can buy a '14 Ghost for $130-140k.

You are right, it is very unlikely it will lose $75,000 of value over the next decade let alone three years. Same reason i purchased my wraith, and bentayga, i wont keep them past 4-5 years but it is very unlikely i would have been better off with a lease.

Who are these rich people who get on this board…and do they need a wife who appreciates their cars? :rofl:

2 Likes