LeaseHero’s SoCal Hyundai Specials - EXPIRED

Someone really needs to put together some compelling Hyundai lease deals for NY area. Especially for the Santa Fe.

Right now the numbers I’m seeing are pretty sad. :neutral_face:

All in good time , most deal happen during the end of the month

Agree, how is it that different states are able to offer different incentives? Right now the incentives seem better on the Elantras. Looking for a lease deal in NY on a Sonata. If anyone knows of any deals please share. Thank you!

Can you share the numbers for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 2.4L please? Based in NorCal but can fly down to SoCal for the right deal…

Thanks!

Can you explain lease credit? Coming off a Chevy lease now.

1 Like

It’s an incentive provided for all customers looking to lease a Hyundai! It’s included in pricing.

1 Like

Numbers have been updated for April, sorry it took so long!

Santa Fe XL (Limited ultimate) , I can text you if you prefer that ?

1 Like

Yes, text me for more info!

Looking to lease a SantaFe Limited/Ultimate 2.0T AWD in Black/Black. Numbers please. Location: 95035. Miles 10K.

Updated for May!!

Ioniq Limited ev lease price?

Any updates?

Thanks for the question. I just ran some numbers and got 451 a month plus tax with 2k due for a Ionic EV Limited. The lease term would be 36/12k.

For the Santa Fe Limited 2.0t, it is about 398 a month (including tax) with 2k due at signing for 36/12k. For 10k, it would be 10 bucks a month less. I’m not sure if Black/Black is available. For a more prompt response, feel free to call or text me at 949 524 9543.

Whats the num for Santa Fe XL Ult Ltd 24 / 12k per yr. Zero DAS. Returning lessee

@LeaseHero

Can I get absolute out the door lease for:

NEW 2019 Hyundai Tuscon SE / 36 mon / 12k / $0 sign-off

@Seeker621
We would be looking at $274 a month plus tax for 0 due and 36/12k.

Looking for: NEW 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD / 36 mon / 10k and 12k / $0 sign-off. 92843

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill