Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Some times I am around these setups and they are arctic cold and feels so good and chilly in the room, but if you stand behind the fans of these servers they blow hot air.

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

eric cartman no GIF by South Park

8 Likes

thatā€™s the kind of rationale I used to use with my heavily boosted front wheel drive caršŸ¤Ŗ ā€œYeah but if we roll race starting at 80 mph Ill win!ā€

In any practical scenario, the lack of traction was a serious hindrance. HCs seem the sameā€¦ they could have 200 hp less and it would probably make no difference in the real world acceleration.

1 Like

GG on Mopar flipping in 2022ā€¦. say hello to secondary eggs market in California :smile_cat:

13 Likes

Sooo, basically a ScatPack? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Traction is obviously any issue with both cars (assuming a factory setup) but the power/performance differences are quite significant between the two.

Are you bartering your watch for that carton of eggs?

2 Likes

Noooooot condoning street racing butā€¦

At a stoplight grand prixā€¦is one really
going to be that much ahead of the other?

I am going to change my wrist game for a little bit
Flavor Flav GIF

1 Like

16 Likes

I Donā€™t eat/like eggs
But Iā€™ve checked Costco last 2 weeks for relatives
None!
More rare than finding a hc for msrp

1 Like

Soā€¦ trade for SC300 for :egg:

The thing Iā€™m baffled is, this is not a new member
And OP must be trolling them for fun.

7 Likes

How many dozen?

You have that many SC300s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Did some one says Eggsā€¦Oops.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRpJFApR/

Watching the private transfers trickle in of BMWā€™s asking for little to no money down

15 Likes

I believe we had covered that alreadyā€¦

I canā€™t use a hypothetical scenario to prove my point, but you can use one to disprove my point? :rofl:

FWIW I wouldnā€™t give a Tesla a second glance at any red light. If I were idling in a Hellcat, next to a Tesla, that is all the ā€œwinā€ I would need. :cowboy_hat_face:

It would be awesome to watch the two cars compete on something like the Nurburging. I could be wrong, but I think the :cat: would have potential to be eaten alive. :plate_with_cutlery:

This is internet racingā€¦so nothing needs to
be proven or even remotely valid.

3 Likes