Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

10 Likes

Brooksie vs Bryson…would pay for this!!!

6 Likes

Note to self buy as much doge as I can in Jan. 2021.

3 Likes

Note to self - Sign up for Costo in Jan 2021 just in case there are some crazy Audi deals in March.

2 Likes

Works for both hockey and football!

1 Like

Ok I actually went outside today, any good content I missed?

1 Like

Same old… people asking if $600 X1’s and A-classes are good deals.

9 Likes

Forgive me hackers, i have sinned. Memeing myself :clown_face:

EDIT: apparently, i cannot spell

9 Likes

#2 wouldn’t matter much. CVAP was running 3 months behind.
#4 is fake news. It’s Advisory, doesn’t mean anything unless passed.

4 Likes

7 Likes

That Velar payment will sting much worse that first time it’s flat-bedded from a valet parking spot back to the dealer.

10 Likes

Look man. You don’t get one of them for reliability, you get it because it’s elegant

5 Likes

Velar… also known as “At least it’s not an Evoque”

6 Likes

I nominate this for LH line of the day.

2 Likes

You’re too kind. It’s a composite of several experiences:

• when a friend who got a new LR4 drove us to the Borgata, but the mere presence of our iPhones caused the smart key to malfunction, and the valet couldn’t get it to start. LR ended up doing a collateral exchange, which was also a :lemon:
  • a friend who works at a LR dealership shared many stories:

Or a Full-sized Autobiography with defective seals on sky roof — how do you find out in SoCal? The one day it rains and your RR is a swimming pool.

They are fabulous machines, there is a reason it’s the only vehicle the Queen will drive. But they are just as unreliable in 2021 as they were in 2001 and 1981 and 1961.

If you get the chance to do the RR driving experience, highly recommended. But ffs don’t marry one.

3 Likes

I had a 2012 evoque that I got as a demo and sold with just under 60k miles on it. It was flawless the entire time I had it.
season 1 friends GIF

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, this is normal

Looks like the Freelander was a bit of a dud though.

Rover/BMW vs Ford I suppose

1 Like

Hey but just remember they are so great and in demand that even mentioning a discount is unheard of, they must be selling for over sticker now!

Back in the day the only way to take one in on trade in was to offer half of wholesale book, and even then you might be underwater in it, especially if you tried to retail it

1 Like