Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Damn I actually laughed out loud at the exchange above. LH dealing with an existential threat, Ursus wanting to ban everyone, then Blake coming out of goddamn nowhere after 3 years talking about his funky pop

5 Likes

4 Likes

Still do, but the real thing lol

p.s. catch up with the current LH state by reading eric51’s posts :smile:

1 Like

I have been lol god i missed all this.

2 Likes

Where did I say I wanted to ban him or anyone else? Get your facts straight :point_up:

Excited Loop GIF

2 Likes

Do bears have short term memory loss?

I mean to his credit he never said he wanted to ban.

Oh, that lol You are better than that Eric guy to take everything I say literally. I also meant only those who liked his posts :smile:

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by ScooterMagruder

Why does his shirt say Condoms?

1 Like

Am I wrong?

Cowboys, Condoms. What’s the difference? Both of them are useless if you got a ring in the last 20 years…-said a proud Eagles fan.

4 Likes

hell no you aint

1 Like

So I liked some of his early posts that I barely even read. I don’t think that is a big deal and even 7 billion people disagreeing with me is not going to change my opinion. :rofl:

It’s ok. I thought his ridiculousness was mildly entertaining at first.

1 Like

It still is.

1 Like

Visit Off Topic Landfill 5 - #6618 by Eric51 for more entertainment

3 Likes

Are You Not Entertained Gladiator GIF - Are You Not Entertained Entertained Gladiator - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

You guys are fighting with someone who’s on a quest to “educate”. Nothing you will tell him will ever register and there is a very good chance that he goes back to some echo chamber to get more “information” to bestow upon this forum while basking in their “collective wisdom” and making fun of everyone here for being unedumacated morons.

Is there a reason why this forum doesn’t have downvote functionality, or something like “this post was market as stupid by community”?