Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

They livin the phrase you miss 100% of the offers you dont take

1 Like

Whether honey or vinegar, never really understood platitudes like this one. The point makes sense, but why the F would anyone want to catch flies anyway?

@Stonksonlygoup I got some time this fall as I’m closing up my fix and flip business now. Why not go into a new career? Imagine your bmw salesman saying, I’m sorry I’m too rich to take your order right now. please GFY!

@drdvrgs I should go to a BMW delaership and convince the manager to let me sell M cars at huge discounts and then I can get banned by being stupid on LH!

2 Likes

I always wanted to try my hand in the car biz, and then imagined myself dealing with customers who demanded free floor mats or Im giving you less then 10s on a survey or who was that wanted to back out of deal that was $5 over email price or something on here.

It would only be fun for me at a decently high end dealership like MB or BMW or Porsche. I wouldn’t care about the surveys and stuff though. I don’t need this job lol. If I was at a kia dealership, it’ll be hell on earth.

1 Like

Dafaq did I just read??

13 Likes

My man really asked “how to commit fraud” on LH

3 Likes

dO YoU nOT KnOw HoW To ReaD?! @daffyduck :clown_face:

2 Likes

My man, you’re being spicy for a Saturday morning. I’m working but you’re probably not lol

1 Like

cleaning the mcdonalds fryer ATM
waiting for the degreaser to settle

4 Likes

Gotta afford the hydrogen somehow. At least you haven’t been demoted to behind the Wendy’s dumpster.

hydrogen free
your time is not :clown_face:

You know those crime shows where you’re screaming at the TV “Say Nothing, Lawyer Up!!” during interrogation scenes?

It really be like that, though.

So when the Mirai goes, replacing it with something that runs on biodiesel?

3 Likes

I’m never selling the Mirai
Bury me with it

5 Likes

Ay fam ur casket have MYLR auto wipers

1 Like

Unless you are Chuck, have a warm beer and the supercharged Ram.

2 Likes

After seeing the last 100 posts, I’m going to get into celebrity boxing promotions.

If anyone wants to be apart of the first ever LH Celebrity Boxing event, please send me a DM, and who you’d like to square up with.

3 Likes

@Littletuna vs @TheBigTuna :boxing_glove:

6 Likes

I am very interested. Me vs @ursus and @max_g . 2v1

Or me and @drdvrgs vs @max_g and @Ursus .

1 Like