Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

The respect part I agree. I actually listen to his feedback.

Patiently waiting for his father waiting to come back from the liquor store :clown_face:

2 Likes

My dad don’t drink

6 Likes

Glad he’s imparting the bear necessities.

1 Like

Don’t worry sir. The car is perfect. Look at this clean title

5 Likes

giphy

But literally, JUST look at it.

6 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

I had this sitting for a while now and I’m like 5 days late but I’m probably going to get banned so why not speed run it?

1 Like

If I haven’t got banned
You good :joy:

50+ broker fees collected from all those WRXs :grin:

2 Likes

Perfect timing

5 Likes

On a semi serious note, I thought about either becoming a broker, car salesman, or being the paid translator for a broker here. Unfortunately I’m too lazy and too busy posting memes here.

3 Likes

1st rule of all three of those, you gots to be spicy with the customer and/or tire kicker.

3 Likes

Not worth it
I’d hate to deal with these penny pinchers
I went to a dealer interview 3x just so he can tell me I know too much this would be too slow for you smh, when I clearly told him I don’t want to work McDonald’s no more

That explains the @aronchi vibe @Stonksonlygoup

1 Like

Im just going with todays post vibes. Everyone is suppa spicy today on here.

As they say you catch more flies with honey or something. I like when a dealer throws out the red carpet to praise my offer composition

only to counter with an offer I immediately have to pass on.

EDIT: According to /askcarsales They hire anyone with a pulse, So you should post that there and let us know how things went. Without Big Mapleleaf I think it wont get deleted.

1 Like

Uhhhhh
We too far apart :no_good_man:

1 Like

They livin the phrase you miss 100% of the offers you dont take

1 Like

Whether honey or vinegar, never really understood platitudes like this one. The point makes sense, but why the F would anyone want to catch flies anyway?

@Stonksonlygoup I got some time this fall as I’m closing up my fix and flip business now. Why not go into a new career? Imagine your bmw salesman saying, I’m sorry I’m too rich to take your order right now. please GFY!

@drdvrgs I should go to a BMW delaership and convince the manager to let me sell M cars at huge discounts and then I can get banned by being stupid on LH!

2 Likes

I always wanted to try my hand in the car biz, and then imagined myself dealing with customers who demanded free floor mats or Im giving you less then 10s on a survey or who was that wanted to back out of deal that was $5 over email price or something on here.

It would only be fun for me at a decently high end dealership like MB or BMW or Porsche. I wouldn’t care about the surveys and stuff though. I don’t need this job lol. If I was at a kia dealership, it’ll be hell on earth.

1 Like