Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

“Hey can you match this deal from February that was done in a different state?”

14F651E4-80FC-4E18-AE38-8D2A3727A8D3

10 Likes

If it wasn’t for “Car industry memes”, football and gambling/drinking, I’m not sure what I would do with myself during Rona round 2, *hits getting real again.

10 Likes

I actually put effort into this one I swear!

10 Likes

Haven’t seen much Wazowski in this meme thread

7 Likes

Has this one been posted yet?

4 Likes

New members with “Joined 1 day ago, Read 20m” tags:

4n7gjo

18 Likes

It’s all good, it is the Season of Audi for everyone.

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Lol, read that thread before it was locked. Some people just refuse any meaningful help. “Just give me the monthly number for a good deal, what’s wrong with all of you” #triplefacepalm

3 Likes

I don’t understand how anyone who’s spent 5-10 minutes here can think something called a “monthly number” exists on a BMW.

Do you have loyalty? Fleet? OL? College grad? MSD?

We don’t even know what MSRP you’re talking about. I can almost guarantee you can’t find HK audio in inventory without a whole host of other options.

12 Likes

I have received at least one phone up a day for the past 5 years asking that same question and they always get pissed off when you try explaining that it doesn’t work that way. I just quote the cheapest national lease special and move on with my day.

1 Like

I just read that thread. I also want a new BMW for $375/month (I am being sarcastic).

I guess the OP was looking for a “no way in hell you are getting that monthly with $0 DAS and $0 MSDs” type of answer.

1 Like

Ha! Couldn’t help myself :fuelpump::fire:!

3 Likes

Between his ignorance and attitude I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets quoted something outrageous

Small world… pretty sure the LH brokers/dealers are going to ghost him now

1 Like