Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

IMG_1041

There are no China-built XC60 T8s :bear: (and they aren’t Chinese; they don’t get passports).

If you asked a question, you’d get a straight answer. You want to guess and be right, so I guess keep guessing. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So what car are you leasing/buying then?

1 Like

When one doesn’t want a Chinese made car, but owns a Chinese made iPhone and tries to defend his choice… :grin:
P.S. I can’t see anything, but a Volvo in your future lol

1 Like

How come many say volvos are made in china when they aren’t :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Volvo and Polestar are owned by Chinese corporations, and some Volvos are made in China.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/where-is-volvo-made?slide=5

1 Like

Yeah but for the most part they aren’t made there. Land rover is owned by Indian Tata. Doesn’t make them an Indian car… :sweat_smile:

Land Rover only wishes they were made in India.

Being owned by a Chinese corporation makes them “Chinese” in the same sense that TikTok is Chinese.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: They probably would be reliable then.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

I respect that, I over corrected

1 Like

Judging by their reliability it sure doesn’t seems they are Indian car😂

You can take the company out of Britain, but you can’t take the British out of the cars.

1 Like

Really amazing styling and wood paneling but horrible reliability ?

3 Likes

I have owned several Triumph motorcycles and they are great until they aren’t. One I had in college required that I carry a quart of oil in my backpack wherever I went.

There sure are stylistically awesome though. Just like an MG, a Purdey rifle or an Ettinger bag.

1 Like

They averaged, what, maybe 2 great-looking cars per decade?

1 Like

Better than most manufacturers :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Respectfully, for the price, they have the best interiors. Maybe even exteriors