Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

@RustyDaemon You can pull that code, no?

jk i have no idea how that works

1 Like

I can see guy’s post history lol. That’s pretty much it. Looks like some programmer with interests in Data Science and leasing? No idea.

3 Likes

Not legal advise but perhaps you can contact Reddit directly to have it removed.

1 Like

Lux concierge seems to be posting the most on there. Not sure who that is but def suspect

Scratch that. That Reddit has been up for 4 years. Here’s the first post. Doesn’t seem to get very many posts there. Might drive more traffic here

2 Likes

Good for brokers, bad for community. Someday, this forum will die unfortunately due to the influx of members of the public. I won’t forget any of you though.

11 Likes

If I was @michael or @littleviolette I’d be looking for the exit now!

I’m calling a top or near-top here. Talk to Red Venutres, good high-intent overlap…

1 Like

I believe we passed the top a year or two ago.

3 Likes

Not even joking, the EQS and E-tron fiascos proved that the community is getting too large to efficiently share information. The community is vastly different now than it was in 2017 or 2018.

The people are dumber.

12 Likes

Please don’t insult the community like that
Sincerely someone who dngaf

2 Likes

Hello I am a leasehackr, here is a screenshot of my friends deal. Please replicate this for 1 Mercedes Benz. Thank you.

16 Likes

Yup, had too many messages asking for the contract so that “they could replicate.”

:frowning: nobody loves me…

1 Like

pls forgive me I was going to pay you $100 for a WRX lead

3 Likes

62 posts were split to a new topic: LH Business Model Ideas

@NATO

10 Likes

Official Jeep Lease Return Center ? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a corporate IP attorney, if you’re serious about this feel free to DM (but my general advice is to not jump right to legal channels for something like this, try to settle it amicably first).

I think the issue is usually more “will the owners keep it?” I was an active member of one of the OG lease/financial deal forums (Fatwallet Finance) in the early 00s, they sold, and the buyers got rid of the forum entirely a few months after the sale. UGC is less valuable to a lot of buyers, comes with liability issues, etc.

3 Likes

so Macan and EQS became the blockbuster driving people nuts

1 Like

McDonald’s managers wanna be flexers with 100k jelly bean

6 Likes

8 Likes