https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/new-cars-for-sale-leads-from-lhers/439288/272

11 Likes

Lol he’s a dealer too :clown_face:

3 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

context

10 Likes

I’m working on it… tough for find 2022A8 (S8 isn’t gonna happen) and no clue how to find a loaner

What does D2D mean?

Dealer to dealer

2 Likes

This by itself should be a meme

2 Likes

Best brand at giving away free floor mats and gas cards in exchange for survey scores.

3 Likes

Ah yes, sales satisfaction. Just like initial quality, a metric designed to serve JD’s clients and not consumers.

1 Like

What is sales satisfaction anyway? I am either satisfied with the brand / vehicle experience or bust…so deceptive.

When you had only 12,800 customers to satisfy…

Fair Play Ok GIF by PENNYWORTH

7 Likes

Dealers hate it too and salespeople even more. I won’t work for a dealer that has a pay plan tied to it. All you need is 1 customer to give you all 9s or say no to one question and there goes your whole bonus. And funny enough, my CSI is better now than when I had to worry about it.

How satisfied you were with the sale process from did the dealer have nice snacks, did you like your salesperson, to how clean was the car. Usually there are huge bonuses tied to these from the manufacturers, so most dealers will do anything for good CSI/SSI (sales/service). I gave away tons of all-weather mats and stuff when I worked for Audi to get perfect scores.

3 Likes

You got a link to that? I went to the 2022 awards but it isn’t mentioned.

Or more specifically, it’s Blank
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/ratings

I keep getting Alfa Romeo ads on my social media since I have been shopping for a new vehicle (funny enough zero visits to Stellantis brand websites)

For many years Stellantis trying to make american cunsumera belive that Alfa Romeo is a luxury brand :grinning: It’s not !

3 Likes

@IAC_Scott
What’s in the garage thread.
Wont link so dealers don’t get slammed tomorrow

4 Likes