Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Dear @Ursus,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for the link.
I’ve never heard of the site before. It’s pretty great.

Do me a favor. Buy your EQS from LeaseHackr. I think you can ask for a larger discount.

MBGM

4 Likes

:joy: i see what you did there KBB

3 Likes

Unrelated but

Yo. where is that screenshot of the dealer telling someone to drive a m5 up their ass? :joy:

4 Likes

i must of missed this

Damn someone has to remember the thread. I think a hackr was shopping for a f90 m5

2 Likes

Here you go:

31 Likes

LMFAO I REMEMBER THIS
the san diego dealership hahahahhaaaaa

@extremeturbolag did you shove the m5 back up the dealers ass on the lease return?

4 Likes

Once upon a time, in a forest not too far away, there lived a bear named Ursus. Ursus was a rather angry bear, known for his short temper and his tendency to lash out at anyone who crossed his path.

One day, Ursus stumbled upon a website called Leasehackr.com. Intrigued by the idea of finding the best lease deals on cars, Ursus spent hours poring over the forums, reading posts and comments from other users.

As he read through the discussions, Ursus grew increasingly frustrated. Some of the posts were filled with jargon and technical terms that he didn’t understand, while others seemed to contradict each other, leaving him even more confused.

Frustrated and angry, Ursus decided to take matters into his own hands. He started posting angry comments and replies, venting his frustration and demanding answers to his questions.

But as time went on, Ursus began to realize that his angry outbursts weren’t getting him anywhere. In fact, other users were starting to avoid him altogether, and he was no closer to finding the answers he was looking for.

Eventually, Ursus decided to take a step back and approach the forums with a calmer, more rational mindset. He started asking questions in a polite and respectful manner, and he even started helping other users by sharing his own knowledge and experience.

Over time, Ursus became a respected member of the Leasehackr community. He learned that anger and frustration only get you so far, but a willingness to learn and help others can take you much further. And so, Ursus lived happily ever after, with a new appreciation for the power of kindness and respect

Written By ChatGPT

4 Likes

F
all this bear does is landfill me they missed that part

2 Likes

This meme is all these people who have $350/mo BMW’s from 3 years ago that are about to find out they need to spend a few more payments on tires.

1 Like

He landfills way less now :slightly_smiling_face: Haven’t seen much landfilled recently from anyone. Odd

1 Like

7cu4mh

Have you seen the same amount of political discussions lately? So here is your [partial] answer.

6 Likes

When I tried getting a quote for a buyout of my 4xe from AutoNation, they forwarded me to this dealership. BMW of Encinitas called me a few times to try to buyout the Jeep.

Rebates are back…no need to argue about the current political climate driving us into an eventual world war. Just take the fifth booster, support :ukraine:, let the twelve yr old girl educate you on climate change and be ready for Aliens.

7 Likes

I’ve got my ‘Take Me With You!’ sign in the basement.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpG42bNgVZw/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

2 Likes

Came for a Walmart story, ended up with a dumbass story! whee!

2 Likes

the good 'ol AV

1 Like

Oh project bluebeam. When they roll out the aliens you know they’re losing control of the power structure.

1 Like