Trusted perceptions…

2 Likes

Animated GIF

2 Likes

6 Likes

Autobiography of a scumbag

14 Likes

2 things may be true at the same time.

1. Customer may not be the best customer.

2. Broker may not have delivered the best customer experience.

However the mob mentality of needing to shout down someone daring to criticize even an anonymous broker on LH is something new and frankly disappointing.

4 Likes

I don’t think that is historically true, or representative of what actually happened.

I have a more nuanced response — if you want to reopen that thread to discuss there - it’s OT for the meme thread.

3 Likes

The playing field is level when both customers and retailers can be criticized openly for their faults.

4 Likes

new yorkers aren’t known for their excellent customer service.

that being said that customer was just a flat out turd. Free market tho nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to work with someone or pay them for services.

5 Likes

BMW rear footrest meme

13 Likes

Another one…

10 Likes

I’d be looking into the price to buy the part from BMW.

1 Like

I get it that there are folks who can afford to light :moneybag: on :fire:. I’m not hating on them at all. I am just baffled by their decision.

1 Like

Whiny MIL or Spouse. Or maybe there’s some weird fetish that OP does in the back seat of his BMW that needs foot rests?

1 Like

I think I have a lead boys
Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: Now you got me thinking.

2 Likes

Pics of the feet on a footrest in the back of a 7-series on feetfinder fetch premium prices. It is PIP-season after all. Gotta hustle

8 Likes

Everyone who registered Gupton 4xe in NY
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmwuousq81D/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

3 Likes

Oh GAWD, almost NSFW on that site. My poor innocent brain has been tainted. Was this site founded by Quentin Tarantino?

3 Likes