Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Don’t forget the $5k in equity too. :grin:

2 Likes

5c07wv

7 Likes

“I drive a Camry, but it’s actually a sexy sports car because it has two-tone paint and a red interior.”

13 Likes

This actually made me spit water ! Never coming on this thread while drinking ! lmaooooo

4 Likes

The gamut of emotion in this gif is spectacular.

5 Likes

Lease Hackrs: we know times are tough

And we are all a little sad

Remember, we are all doing our best, and June is going to be a grueling month. Be kind, and laugh where you can cause :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

3 Likes

Did you mean 2022? Or 23?

4 Likes

8 Likes

Dealer lots in summer 2021

4 Likes

When people ask what discount off MSRP they’ll get.

9 Likes

An Alfa with equity

0A1A0636-5E1C-47CD-89F7-9799545A22F8

6 Likes

Here’s an Alfa with equity 

9 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

Not sure if I got this right but.

11 Likes

I took one look at that “email” he sends and fell out of my chair laughing.

8 Likes

Sure we should believe Porsche regional dealer management vs. legally binding investor statements made by VW Group CEO and CFO a month ago in May 2021, who show Q1 Porsche production up 40% YoY and think unit shipments will be “up substantially” in 2021 even with the chip issues. Plus an anecdote in the WSJ that one random person’s order got delayed 12 weeks (because that never happens in other years) and port delay.

Yeah totally. I’m willing to bet anyone $1M that Porsche will produce and deliver more units this year than last year.

1 Like

You still don’t get it. How a GM or GSM responds to either a bid or a request for a quote isn’t based on hard analytics; it’s based on their perception of supply and demand.

If you can find a GM who doesn’t perceive supply/demand is in their favor rn, then you’ve truly found a unicorn.

6 Likes

You do realize that about this time last year the factory was shut down due to COVID? Makes sense that production is up Q1 YOY when the factory wasn’t even open and when it did, it was very limited.

5 Likes

Max are you at all sympathetic to the 700+ poor, busy, Mitsubishi GMs who are keeping their chair from floating away?

11 Likes