Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

It’s nice to get a call sometimes

4 Likes

I am sure the “vehicle warranty department” will be reaching to sell you a policy with or without a car.

3 Likes

It’s just the VAG sisters. Volkswagen Auto Group is VAG

11 Likes

This made me curious enough to test out a thesis.
Given that this guy actually thinks he can get an M3/M4/550/M8 for $500-800 a month, is he aware enough that he shouldn’t be posting is personal cell# on forums?

Turns out if you go to send a message, it pops up as blue. Meaning this is his actual iPhone number…not a google voice number…:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

in that case… I have a great script to use.

Hi, this is Suzie calling with the vehicle service department. We are calling about your vehicles manufacturer’s warranty. We sent you several notices in the mail that you have yet to extend your warranty pass the factory shut off, and this is a courtesy call to renew your warranty before we close the file. If you are interested in renewing your auto warranty now, please press 5 now or press 9 to be removed from a list.

2 Likes

Lol someone call him and tell him they have a $500 M8

I do need to make a few more calls today to hit my 20 calls/day goal.

5 Likes

Do it. “yeah we can totally do a $500 M5”, once he comes him, let him know it’s with $40k down or something.

4 Likes

I would never do that to myself (plus I am at Porsche). I might however introduce myself as an old colleague and give their info.

3 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Capture

9 Likes

Don’t forget the $5k in equity too. :grin:

2 Likes

5c07wv

7 Likes

“I drive a Camry, but it’s actually a sexy sports car because it has two-tone paint and a red interior.”

13 Likes

This actually made me spit water ! Never coming on this thread while drinking ! lmaooooo

4 Likes

The gamut of emotion in this gif is spectacular.

5 Likes