Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

He’s in CA, if we are still trying to compare to his deal :wink:
$1,148 with tax? You said before + tax

1 Like

The real issue is that your deal does not include OP’s must haves such as service, wheel/tire/windshield protection, tow hitch, extra light in the back for braking, and wheel locks :joy:

7 Likes

What’s wrong with Acura? Premium vehicle, premium price.

See, the site says premium!
:skull_and_crossbones:

Let’s be reasonable here, guys… $1k/month for 36/12k is probably not happening on the bigger engine model Germans (on a new car, in this market)

3 Likes

True. For that delta, SQ7 all day every day

4 Likes

Says performance too!!

1 Like

2021 be like

26 Likes

Y’all need a millennial

4 Likes

8 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/how-bad-is-it-acura-2022-mdx-advanced-1022-mo-tax-0-down/360385/68?u=asfarr86

11 Likes

Mental gymnastics is a helluva drug.

6 Likes

3 Likes

The perfect meme for the situation… I laughed so hard when I saw this baby!

1 Like

6 Likes

1 Like

There is an assistive device called a screen reader that can read you the resource, before you send it on to inquire about its contents. :exploding_head:

Not the worst offense, but “can I hack the subsidy intended for amputees to install hand controls” led to an unscheduled shower this evening.

3 Likes

I wonder if it stacks with penfed and OL codes

1 Like

Okay, I am all for hacking the best deal possible but rebate fraud in this scenario is not okay. It’s designed for people who require assistive mobility, like the TikToker @spynergie on TikTok Instagram and youtube, a wheelchair bound individual who still tracks his Porsches. Incredibly talented individual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COYF9ZBpFMX/

This equipment is not cheap either, the rebates make sense if you actually need them or use them to sway a purchase decision (a 50k bmw, but they give you money towards your mobility aid, versus a 45k converted Minivan that is accessible).

Depending on the brand and design you can expect pricing to start around $999 for more basic designs from MPD, MPS & Sure Grip. More complex and advanced engineered hand controls will range from $2999-$5999 and offer high fit & finish quality perfect for high end sport car drivers.

Here’s a some other examples of enhanced mobility equipment in vehicles.

It does. It’s a post sale universal rebate as long as you meet the medical/legal requirements (licensed, but require mobility aid).

:chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

@mllcb42 is typing…

That’s the meme :tipping_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

12 Likes