Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Wait till the power grid is stressed (winter in TX anyone?) or under cyberattack…

3 Likes

Haha,

I done the same in my BOLT so it’s not the car LoL Imagination can take you places… B positive :star_struck:

1 Like

9 Likes

7 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

12 Likes

albanianvirus

9 Likes

4 Likes

59pzva

7 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Our superchargers never went down in DFW.

1 Like

Spot on!!!

1 Like

Many gas stations don’t have backup generators and you’d be equally out of luck. If I was really concerned I’d get off-grid solar and a BEV. That combo is good for many years into the zombie apocalypse.

Zombie apocalypse I just plan on dying, too much work to make it into the second sequel.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

17 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

59srvh

12 Likes

Every day, reality more closely matches this meme.

Do folks really think unattainable unicorns still exist this month, given inventory issues, chip shortages, etc?

3 Likes
  • 1/3 of people think the shortages are a bargaining tactic, despite the obvious empty parking lot (I mean, the moon landing was fake too) :man_facepalming:t2:
  • 1/3 want someone to tell them it’s ok to lease at MSRP, with +2 pts on MF, because money is burning a hole in their pocket (especially any lease equity) :dollar::money_with_wings::dollar::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::dollar::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
  • 1/3 have not adapted to 2021, and don’t understand why the dealerships swipe left to decline when their name pops up in the crm.:envelope_with_arrow::telephone_receiver::ghost:
  • 0.03% of us are doing all the things to avoid transacting, at all, until the fever breaks :hot_face::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
9 Likes