Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Wow… look what happens when you step away for a few hours for a brewski lol The Tesla thread is hilarious

2 Likes

The cold brew reference is to the fact I’m awake at 2:24 am…

Also side note I was raised via Honda civics and a Jetta sport wagon. I don’t like SUV’s especially the model y it’s such a stupid car. It handles terribly, the interior is like staring at an ocd minimalists studio apartment in soho but it’s secretly falling apart in 3 months, it can’t do any of its jobs correctly, and it’s all hypothetical.

:chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

Ya, but how many other modern suvs come as a convertible?

I’m sure we can find one for you. Legend has it that even though they stopped making them in 2014, everyone that owns one is still somehow upside down on it…

3 Likes

Actual quote from a salesman while on a test drive:

“If you buy this today you can be the first person in California to register one of these!”

5 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Anything’s plausible with the right tools.

But seriously, model s/3/x I could almost see myself driving in a correct spec and price, model Y is the only Tesla I absolutely despise.

I would love a 2016 Model X with FSD, and P100D battery with movable spoiler. Or a tacan cross turismo turbo, but those must wait.

:chocolate_bar:

14 Likes

Only the model y gets it as an over the air update though

2 Likes

Many moons ago I had a summer job at J&J my boss was the pharmaceutical manufacturing supervisor, he also worked as a pharmacist and had a mechanics license because his uncle owned an Ferrari shop. I remembered riding on his 1985 DeTomaso Longchamp was one of the first car I ever sat in that has ABS brakes.

4 Likes

1 Like

The (not so humble) brag by the doctor was bad, I guess that thread is deleted.

1 Like

I saw one at the parking lot once, it’s just as revolting in person as in the picture.

Someone that lives in my parents’ neighborhood has two of them. Probably the only two sold in norcal

2 Likes

One review described it as looking like an “artichoke on wheels.”

1 Like

Don’t convertibles have to be more stiff, can’t imagine Nissan spent extra $$$ on increasing structural rigidity. This seems like a case that they can just cut open the roof and make a convertible.

The lift kit helps alleviate that sinking/underwater feeling

2 Likes

Only if you care if they’re good or not

7 Likes