Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 2)

True ballers go to Baja California Sur beaches.

8tkbdi

12 Likes

The real question is why go to Aspen when there are at least 25 better places to ski in N. America. Maybe 50.

This example is the perfect “I will pay top dollar for something that is kinda meh, because of the name”. You know who goes to Aspen? These people. You wanna hang with them? Aspen’s for you. You wanna ski, go somewhere else.

It was the most extreme example, and that is all.

Have you been to Mentone, Alabama?

Lol this picture from Mentone is funny. The juxtaposition kind of evokes pictures of a house near Oxnard, CA with all these high end Porsches and Audi leases parked in the driveway. @anon65069371

1 Like

I think you missed what I was trying to get across.

No, your point was valid - even if a bit belabored.

YARN | - There you go. - Thank you, sir. | Dumb & Dumber (1994) | Video clips by quotes | 396564a6 | 紗

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

e6fdc293-3b19-4e4c-a889-278e94e02262_text

f1d005ad-a12e-4c35-b281-ef890c03d428_text

3 Likes

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Awesome movie. I’ve been skiing in Aspen and I’ve visited the that hotel. (Stanley) :laughing:

Fun fact: As with many movies, the portrayed location does not represent the actual. That hotel is nowhere near Aspen, and its actually in Estes Park. Neat property and is thought to be haunted.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Pretty sure a thread about a 2013 Mazda and a marked up Rogue is going slow soon too.

12 Likes

I actually lol’d at this one

1 Like

That came out in 1994

Other movies that year

Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
Lion King
Speed
Ace Ventura
Clerks
Quiz Show
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Natural Born Killers

That was a hell of a year for movies. Lots of iconic titles on that list, all in one year.

1 Like

True Lies definitely belongs on a list of top films of 1994.

3 Likes

You’re right. Missed that one.