Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 2)

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

@djrabbi is nick cannon

3 Likes

Weā€™re just tagging random people now lmao. Dude has like 50 cars lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t get the EQS580 for $520 a month :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Iā€™m nick cannon without all the kids.

I did pull trigger on GW today. I thought it was a good deal at $20K off. I plan on leasing it then flip it into a loan once my GLE63 is fixed.

M4 should be transferred this month sometime too.

Thatā€™s ā€œtrash-ass Teslasā€.

Why a GW Iā€™m confusedā€¦ā€¦

In a serious note
Ship it to me and make the m4 payment 1k + tax and Iā€™ll take it
Money talks bullshit walks

2 Likes

My man doing the same things Iā€™m doing to dealers but to djrabbi.

1 Like

For $85K it was going to be a 3 year old Escalade with no warranty or low spec Denali

Grand Wagoneer is fully loaded besides the TVs, which I donā€™t want anyways. I prefer iPads.

lol I already have people biting at asking price for m4. Not going to take a killing on it. If it doesnā€™t go, Iā€™ll keep it and rent it out on Turo in summer months. Iā€™ll make most of my money back on it anyways.

85k for a damn jeep god damn

lol they can keep their kindle tablets

BMW like

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

2 Likes

Only way they find out is if you rat me out :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Imagine $70k for a wrangler lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Better than the complete tirade he went on last time

2 Likes

I actually laughed out loud

I know lol. I mean look, I want to pay 93k for an 103k x7 M60i like I did in 2020 but its 2024 now and Iā€™m going to be happy with 10% off a 120k MSRP now. Blame whoever you want, POTUS, Congress, China, or my personal favorite @drdvrgs! Sadly, itā€™s not going to get top pre-covid pricing.

1 Like

2 Likes

tmp

2 Likes

Jokes on you, I helped facilitate a deal with Jim lol last year lol. #athighriskofbeingacustomer

If you can get 10% off on x7, Iā€™ll jump on that too

1 Like